5.0 out of 5 stars great toy
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by rachael

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive
expensive for what you get , especially when you can buy Mr p h for approx 7 pounds. son loved it .
Published 10 months ago by Mrs Toni Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
I brought this mrs potato head for my 1 1/2 year old daughter for christmas as she loves watching toy story and she loves it to bits she has hours of fun with it, pulling the body parts off then putting them back on again. its a great way for a young child to learn different parts of body and where they go on the potato head. the body parts you do have to force slightly to put them in the hole and wriggle to get them out again but my daughter managed to do it without any help from me. its a great buy and i would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to buy one.

4.0 out of 5 stars My toddler wants to play with this again and again - with help, 9 Jun 2011
Ms. M. C. Toms "Mel" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
I bought this for my 1-and-a-half-year-old initially as a toy she could play with while travelling on flights. I don't actually think it's suitable for flights with all the different parts, as I imagine them getting dropped and lost under seats, etc. However we've now had it for 6 months and she is still constantly requesting I play it with her. This is another thing - it's a toy to play with together with an adult, as it can't be managed alone by a toddler. She'll try to put the parts together, but ultimately needs me to force bits into the correct hole. They're also quite tough to wriggle back out of the hole. She really enjoys tidying them away, as they all fit neatly inside the flap at the back. It's nice though to have a toy you can play with together, and learn the different names of the body parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 10 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Potato Head, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
Very pleased to get one as seem quite scarce! However, I was a bit disappointed as the picture showed one of the older ones that I prefer so we opted to spend a few pound more and buy this instead of a newer one on offer slightly cheaper. What I ended up with was a newer model and felt a bit miffed, as I could've bought this with another company on amazon at the same time but slightly cheaper.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Always popular!, 6 Dec 2013
S. Hayday (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
Always popular with children, my only wish is that there should be more body parts to make different looks, but good all the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
What can you say about mrs potato head..? Is what it says on the box really, my daughter has asked for this for her birthday and I'm sure it will be a big hit with her and mr potato head ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars correct, 31 Jan 2013
Sydisquid (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
This is a Potato Head like it has always been. My son was happy with it. Toy Story character. s

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
Little girl loves it hasn't put it down since Christmas Day great toy loads of fun keeps them entertained for hours

4.0 out of 5 stars Playskool Mrs Potato head, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
Bought it for my neighbours little girl for her birthday. Item arrived in time & as described by seller. Looks very cute & all the kids enjoyed playing with it at the party!

Playskool Mrs Potato Head