Format: DVD|Change

on 1 March 2011
Season 5 was originally meant to be the last series as Angela had only signed for 5 series and had had enough and was going to quit. At the last minute, with the promise of a reduced work load she signed for two more, although 7 more were produced. The series finale two parter, Mirror, Mirror on The Wall, which had to be heavily re-written, is truly a great experience and Murder She Wrote Gold. There are many other season highlights such as:

The Secrets of Cabot Cove
Mr Penroys Vacation
Weave a Tangled Web

and the outstanding Snow White, Blood Red.

Pick this up and enjoy, you won't be disappointed.
on 1 November 2015
five stars as always for the writers of murder she wrote. having been to young during the original run, i'm really enjoying catching up with the inhabitants of the sleepy coastal town of cabot cove. a lovely touch of nostalgia for all murder she wrote fans! Enjoy!!
on 4 October 2014
Me and my brother bought all of murder she wrote for our mother who liked the show and Angela Landsbury. She was watch it on one the channels on tv but they were all over the place so I said that me and my brother would get them for her birthday Christmas and mothers day.
on 8 April 2014
Not much to say really as I have always enjoyed this series. Its fun and its light - although a Murder in every show but it is not obvious or openly violent - using brains to solve the case. Angela Lansbury is joy to watch!
on 12 December 2013
Jessica Fletcher is entertainment. No super dooper acting, no incredibly twisted stories. Just pure entertainment. I love her. After watching a few episodes of Criminal Minds, CSI Miami & the like, she brings light entertainment to the fore - relieves the cold harsh reality of the "IN" detective drama'
For those who enjoy light entertainment in "who don'it" movies, she still ranks with the best/
on 11 April 2010
I have always loved 'murder she wrote' I used to watch it back when I was about 5+, I obviously still do.
I don't know how I ever understood it, but I just liked it for some reason, it appealed to me. Too this day, my 15 year old age hasn't led me astray to the typically 'cool' things too watch or listen too. At the risk of sounding arrogant and self-centred, I have my own style and my own uniqueness. But to sum up my review, I have too say, murder she wrote is one of the most loved, watched and longest-running programmes of all time, and their is a reason for that: IT'S FANTASTIC!
on 25 March 2013
It is better to have substitles options. First season there is but from the second season there is not and all are from the same company
on 27 May 2014
Disc 5 (five) and disc 6 (six) stop playing both in mid 2nd episode. No scratches noted. All others, just great.
on 21 April 2013
As I remarked about Season Four, I love these sets. They are great stories to get lost in and cheer me up. Not in he slightest bit realistic, but wholesome entertainment nevertheless.
on 29 December 2013
The item is brilliant it was delivered early I was very pleased with it. This is why I gave it five stars. it was totally worth the money and would consider buying more.