5.0 out of 5 stars 80's clasic
This is one of my favorite albums of all time,my vinal version has been played so many times over the years.
When i saw that it was coming out on CD i couldn't belive it.
Buy it now.
Alan gill if you ever read this thank you for your music.
Now all we need is the third album on CD.
Published on 6 Dec. 2007 by mr music

3.0 out of 5 stars Steady On, This Isn't 'Compass Kumpas'...
Published on 10 April 2007 by S. P. Sanders

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's clasic, 6 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Dalek I Love You (Audio CD)
When i saw that it was coming out on CD i couldn't belive it.
Buy it now.
Alan gill if you ever read this thank you for your music.
Now all we need is the third album on CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a surprise!, 18 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Dalek I Love You (Audio CD)
Never heard this album before but was told about it by a friend, who knows my partner, who actually sings some of the tracks, he's such a dark horse.Pleasantly surprised and have enjoyed watching him squirm when i play it for friends and more recently at his daughters wedding, he's so bashful. Would love to be able to buy more copies as we did not know it had been re-released and have lots of friends and family who would love a copy, so please add it to your wish list and hopefully they may release it again. love k

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good, get smart, smell nice, work hard, 16 May 2007
Coincidence Vs Fate - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Dalek I Love You (Audio CD)
This is such a surprise release! I do wonder sometimes what on earth makes the powers that be decide to re-release certain albums on CD. Not that I'm complaining mind!

As someone else pointed out this isn't "Compass Kumpass", and that's no bad thing. The two albums are chalk and cheese anyway. This is a good introduction for the curious and includes some of their poppiest work, "Holiday In Disneyland" - though not the superior 12" mix unfortunately - and "Ambition". There are some great quirky tracks on here too, such as the fabuoous "Dad on Fire". It's nice to see the two b-sides of the "Disneyland" 12" get included as they're great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steady On, This Isn't 'Compass Kumpas'..., 10 April 2007
S. P. Sanders "Simon Sanders" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dalek I Love You (Audio CD)
The previous reviewer may be confusing this recent release by 'Dalek I...' with the 1980 vinyl classic album called 'Compass Kumpas'. The opener here, 'Holiday In Disneyland', was the b-side of a 1982 single called 'Heartbeat', but I don't know the rest of the songs. The vocalist IS former Teardrop Alan Gill, though... If you're curious, previews of this album might be found on t'internet. Oh, for a re-issue of that old vinyl on a new format...

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Dalek, 4 April 2007
This review is from: Dalek I Love You (Audio CD)
I don't know who 'Dalek' are but this album isnt by them. It is buy a late 70s early 80s obscure scouse synth band called Dalek I Love You. You can find out more about them elsewhere on the web - wikipedia etc. It is well worth getting as it is generally regarded by the handful of people who have heard it as one of the most underrated albums of its era. I have it & the bonus material (except the last track) already on vinyl but I might get it anyway. Very good price for a remastered, obscure gem.

Dalek I Love You
Dalek I Love You by Dalek I Love You (Audio CD - 2007)