5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL LIVE IN THESE !
I previously had a red pair of Converse, and these are actually so much more comfortable - I have actually forgotten I was wearing them on multiple occasions already !
They look perfect with jeans, and enable me to still run around afetr the kids....Absolutely ideal, and delivered speedily too.
Published 18 months ago by D. Disley

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big
ordered these for a friend for a gift but even though we ordered her normal shoe size they are at least 2 sizes too big, and beware if your sending back you will have to pay for the postage
Published 4 months ago by grace

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL LIVE IN THESE !, 2 July 2013
D. Disley - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to like, 4 Jun 2013
I have lost count of the amount of Converse trainers I have had - comfortable and you can wear them with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Converse Chuck Taylor AS Core Ox Trainers (Shoes)
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood red Converse, 8 Jan 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marron converse trainers, 3 Nov 2012
Great colour trainers ,comfortable to wear.I bought a size 7 (Usually take a 6 or 6 1/2).They are a bit roomy but I knew the size 6 would have been a bit tight (had tried that size before).Great with jeans even if you're over 40!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, but go a size smaller., 9 Jan 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all star optical white, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: Converse Chuck Taylor AS Core Ox Trainers (Shoes)
What a fantastic shoe. Seems much better quality than other converse I have and more substantial, thicker canvass and it appears a thicker inner sole. The heel seems to have been strengthened, this is were my last pairs fell apart. Looks great in optical white.

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big, 18 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Trick occasional wear, 6 Jan 2010
B. Clark "Bruce" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't cruise around in red shoes all the time, but converse make some quality gear and these are no exception. They look great, are comfortable and I love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Oct 2014
Classic Converse Allstar, comfy, good quality, thick sole, pretty much the perfect trainer. I have always worn Converse when I can afford them and am glad they're still as great as they were a decade ago. I would only warn customers who have never worn this brand before to try them on in a store first to get the correct size as I find they make me a size smaller than other shoes.