5.0 out of 5 stars Best mascara ever!
I have tried many other brands, but keep coming back to this one! I love this mascara and would never be without it.

Published on 19 Oct 2011 by Mother Of Two

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Condition, dried out, do not buy!
Extremely poor condition, arrived completely dried out and not fit for use in any way. I messaged seller and got no response. I have used this mascara for years and it's great, however, this product was nothing like what I'm used to. Completely dry and old product. Do not buy.
Published 9 months ago by Donna-Marie MacPhail

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mascara ever!, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)

It does not clump, but really thickens and darkens your lashes - so for someone like me, with hardly any lashes - this is a godsend. It gives a wow factor and I found I got alot of compliments. I use it daily now, as there is no point putting it away for special occasions, mascara has a life of 6-8 months once opened, so you might as well make good use of it!

Comes in a lovely gold bottle which looks oh-so-glam in your make up bag! Amazon seems to be the cheapest so why not buy from here, and have it delivered to your door!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product in my make-up bag!, 20 May 2012
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I don't often review products but I thought I'd make an exception for this, seeing as it's absolutely fab!
I at first thought it was a little overpriced but after reading the rave reviews, decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did, it's by far the best mascara I've used. It gives a strong black effect and does not clump at all. It lengthens, thickens and defines my lashes. Also, if I want to add another coat after a few hours, there is no clumping; it goes on as smoothly as the first coat.
I'm a real sucker for rubbing my eyes, which would normally leave me with a not-so-attractive panda effect, but this offers a lot more resistance, it can even survive through a nights sleep!
I honestly can't praise this product enough, I can't fault it all and would recommend it to anyone willing to pay a little more for a top class mascara.
Worth every penny!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Condition, dried out, do not buy!, 26 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt feel the same, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I have been using Yves saint laurent mascara for 15 years but this one didnt smell right and made my eyes really sore so im not sure if it was the real thing .

2.0 out of 5 stars Faux Cils, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
What can I say - I am really disappointed by this mascara. Its clumpy and clumsy. I dont know where all those good reviews come from but I had much better ones and will definately not buy this one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. I am 81and my friends accuse me of ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
Wonderful. I am 81and my friends accuse me of having false eyelashes on. I have sent for 2more for my daughters's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I love this mascara, its the only one I will buy, I've tried a few cheap ones but nothing ever compares to this.
Everyone wants a different effect from mascara so I can understand it isn't for everyone but it works well for me and this is the cheapest I've found it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy happy, 12 April 2014
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
This mascara is so expensive every where but this is a great price and the item is great very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 8 April 2014
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I believed because it was a good make I would be happy with it, unfortunately it smudged in a relatively short space of time. I will now continue us to use the brand that has never let me down

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 2 April 2014
This review is from: YSL Volume Effect Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I was bought this mascara by my son for Christmas 2012 - the mascara lasted almost 12 months and as it is quite expensive I bought a cheaper mascara to replace it. Bad mistake - I found I missed my Ives Saint Laurent so found this on Amazon and was not disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›