on 20 April 2009
A great DVD if you are looking for inspiration as a performer - or just like to watch a class act! Derren doesn't succeed every time, which makes the whole thing more believable. Don't expect detailed explanations of how the effects are done, but if you are a magician, you'll be able to work out a lot for yourself.
Real life performances in Real situations; street mentalism as it should be.
on 11 September 2008
Inside Your Mind was a fantastic series, unfortunately this isn't complete and is more of a "BEST OF" DVD. Which is a shame, as his future DVD's show that he is quite happy to release full series.

Hopefully one day he will. I suggest going on 4OD where you can watch the series in full.
on 19 August 2009
I think that this DVD could be longer ;)

But I loved every part of it from start to finish especially how Derren deliberately says "In wide-sound, surround-screen enjoyment"... he is always playing mind tricks.. and I think he is totally amazing.

It has clips from the specials (2&3) and the first series of "Mind control" -- they still have to be released on proper DVD, which I seriously do not see happening now :(

I think it would have been a lot better of they would release Mind Control series 1 (beyond iTunes) and the 2 specials beyond iTunes too..

Please, Channel 4, I beg you.. please release them .. oh and please also release series 3 of Trick of the Mind while you are at it. ;)
on 30 July 2009
As said by someone before me, this is more of a "best of" DVD, but still worth buying!

its truly amazing to watch and be shocked at Derren's work!
on 11 January 2013
Going back to the beginning of the decade, this DVD shows Derren as he hones his considerable skills on us. He is a remarkable man with remarkable powers of perception and abilities. Awesome. I can recommend this DVD to both old and new Derren Brown fans.
on 21 September 2012
Derren never gets old. He is amazing. Iv seen all his dvd's and him live. I guess im reviewing derren here and not this dvd. This dvd is great but compared to the other stuff he does; not so great. But it is still worth 5 stars!
on 27 June 2011
Yet another Derren Brown DVD on Amazon that has an amazing price and comes in immaculate condition.

I will highly recommend it to any of Brown's fans and all my friends.

Great watch - Great Buy.
on 16 October 2013
well well well what can I say .... you just cant go wrong with a bit of Mr Brown, great value for money not only for adults but for the kids .. they sit there glued to the tv... brilliant!!
on 20 January 2012
Hi there!

The product came fast and the desricption of it is very accurate. Everything is cool man.
I hope you are doing well now.
on 5 February 2011
excellent for fans of derren, even gives you a little info on body language trick! i love derren's illusions so was very pleased!