4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stocking Filler!
I bought this as a Christmas present, so I've not completely unfolded it in case I can't get it back on the header card. However, for less than a fiver, it feels like decent quality cotton and will make a good stocking filler for my son-in-law, who loves to do the cooking at weekends.
Published on 28 Nov. 2010 by E. Key

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong age!
I ordered this apron for my 9 year old son to use in cookery lessons at school.
Published 22 months ago by Miss R L Sexstone

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong age!, 23 Sept. 2013
I ordered this apron for my 9 year old son to use in cookery lessons at school.
The write up before I purchased said not suitable for a child under 7 years of age. Therefore, I thought that it must be for older children. However, the apron has arrived and is too small for my child. I checked the packaging and it very clearly says 'Recommended for children of 4-7 years!
Ridiculous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stocking Filler!, 28 Nov. 2010
E. Key (Stockport, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cooksmart Don't Mess With The Chef Novelty Apron (Kitchen & Home)

2.0 out of 5 stars A very small apron! Warning!, 30 Dec. 2012
This was bought as a gift for my 11 year old. Nothing in the listing says anything about age/size - in fact it says not for those under 4 and I note the positive reviewers bought this for very small ones! Upon receiving the apron, it does clearly state on the packaging for ages 4 - 7. This is a shame and is a fault with the listing, not the manufacture, so perhaps Amazon can sort this out. It seems a good apron for small children - 100% cotton so easy to wash, I guess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful apron, 21 Aug. 2009
Jackie Hall (Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say? It's an apron- it's inexpensive, it protects your clothing while you create masterpieces in the kitchen and at least it hasn't got a pair of comedy breasts on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great novelty gift, 28 Jun. 2010
I bought this for my Hubby as a gift he loves it,always uses it when cooking good thick material,has been washed a few times & the print has stayed on. Defiently buy as a gift for your own personal chef great christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars cooksmart, 19 Dec. 2010
This item is just what is discribed, with good delivery service.
I bought this for my son who now takes over my kitchen with his girlfriend and makes ther own creation.
Pratical with a little humour. good alround gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size issue., 25 Nov. 2013
I purchased this as a present for a 9 year old. 'The item gave a warning 'not suitable for under 7 year olds so I wrongly assumed it would be okay. In fact the pack said suitable for 4-7 year olds. I bought this a while ago in readiness for a birthday and am now panicking a replacement gift does' t arrive in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 16 Nov. 2012
Ordered this for my grand daugter to wear when she is helping her grandad to make bread !
She is two and a half years old and this apron fits well but will easily see her through a couple of years growth.
Nice soft material , easily washed and I like the velcro neck strap.
She loves it and so do I.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a new kitchen !, 2 April 2012
Terry D "tdawson735" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Along with the Cooks Black and White Chequered Double Oven Gloves and Kitchen Cooking Skull Cap Big Black Check these items were a somewhat humorous present to my daughter to celebrate the commissioning of her new kitchen.

In each case the quality of the product was good and there was no problem with delivery. Whether the three items will have a material impact on her culinary abilities remains a State Secret...

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely apron., 11 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my step-grandson who's 3. He loves helping his Mum with baking. It is a lovely quality apron and he really likes it.