Style Name: novelty Don't mess with the Chef|Change

on 21 August 2009
What can I say? It's an apron- it's inexpensive, it protects your clothing while you create masterpieces in the kitchen and at least it hasn't got a pair of comedy breasts on it.
on 23 September 2013
I ordered this apron for my 9 year old son to use in cookery lessons at school.
The write up before I purchased said not suitable for a child under 7 years of age. Therefore, I thought that it must be for older children. However, the apron has arrived and is too small for my child. I checked the packaging and it very clearly says 'Recommended for children of 4-7 years!
Ridiculous!
on 25 November 2013
I purchased this as a present for a 9 year old. 'The item gave a warning 'not suitable for under 7 year olds so I wrongly assumed it would be okay. In fact the pack said suitable for 4-7 year olds. I bought this a while ago in readiness for a birthday and am now panicking a replacement gift does' t arrive in time.
on 19 December 2010
This item is just what is discribed, with good delivery service.
I bought this for my son who now takes over my kitchen with his girlfriend and makes ther own creation.
Pratical with a little humour. good alround gift.
on 30 December 2012
This was bought as a gift for my 11 year old. Nothing in the listing says anything about age/size - in fact it says not for those under 4 and I note the positive reviewers bought this for very small ones! Upon receiving the apron, it does clearly state on the packaging for ages 4 - 7. This is a shame and is a fault with the listing, not the manufacture, so perhaps Amazon can sort this out. It seems a good apron for small children - 100% cotton so easy to wash, I guess.
on 16 November 2012
Ordered this for my grand daugter to wear when she is helping her grandad to make bread !
She is two and a half years old and this apron fits well but will easily see her through a couple of years growth.
Nice soft material , easily washed and I like the velcro neck strap.
She loves it and so do I.
VINE VOICEon 2 April 2012
Along with the Cooks Black and White Chequered Double Oven Gloves and Kitchen Cooking Skull Cap Big Black Check these items were a somewhat humorous present to my daughter to celebrate the commissioning of her new kitchen.

In each case the quality of the product was good and there was no problem with delivery. Whether the three items will have a material impact on her culinary abilities remains a State Secret...
on 28 November 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present, so I've not completely unfolded it in case I can't get it back on the header card. However, for less than a fiver, it feels like decent quality cotton and will make a good stocking filler for my son-in-law, who loves to do the cooking at weekends.
on 11 January 2012
I bought this for my step-grandson who's 3. He loves helping his Mum with baking. It is a lovely quality apron and he really likes it.
on 24 September 2010
fantastic golf apron.went down a storm at brother in laws birthday barbeque. i had to order more for friends.thank you.