5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for blackboards
I have used this product for some time and locally they are very expensive. Basically these are pens with a nib which draws the liquid chalk. I use the pens on blackboards and they create text or pictures that cannot be washed off in rain or wiped off. Ideal for restaurants, temporary signage etc.
Published on 10 Jun. 2011 by Bean15

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to clean off
Published 5 months ago by Mezi

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for blackboards, 10 Jun. 2011
Bean15 (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentel Wet Erase Chalk Marker Jumbo Tip - Assorted Colours (Pack of 7) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pentel Jumbo Chalk Markers in Mixed Wallet of 7 - Mixed Colours, 6 July 2010
Debz (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Great pens, good colour on blackboard and very waterproof. Needs a good kitchen spray cleaner to wipe off (Cillit Bang)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pens!, 1 Mar. 2011
Awesome pens - love them!

Easy to use, very quick for ink/chalk to come through and colour very vibrant.

Got my sign written in minutes :)

5.0 out of 5 stars How to clean, 16 Jan. 2013
The best method i have found to clean these off is to use wood ash, and a very damp cloth, comes off faster than a brides nightie on honeymoon.Or W5 cream cleaner from Lidl and a lot of elbow grease.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to clean off, 5 Dec. 2014
Very nice colours in the pack. The "chalk" lasts a long time on blackboards (though avoid putting the board outside in the rain). Only downside is it's EXTREMELY difficult to clean. I haven't yet found a way to clean it off so the blackness of the blackboard remains, so I actually paint the boards with blackboard paint each time I want to write something new, which takes effort, but gives me the finish I want!

If anybody has found a way to clean a blackboard with little effort please share your tips!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Colours, 20 Aug. 2013
Nice range of colours. Means that I can write what I want and emphasise the point I want to make with a splash of colour. The yellow pen leaked a little, but I put this down to my shaking technique.

However I would invest in a tin of blackboard paint. They don't clean off that easily, which means spelling stmaikes remain and any rude remarks will be visible for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
David Bowen "cymro" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Just what we needed and good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars pentel perfect pens......., 1 Jan. 2013
Fantastic, I have tried quiet a few liquid chaik pens over the years in pubs i have ran and pentel are at the top of the list !!!!!!!!!!
I shall stick with these in the future.....

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant service, 17 Aug. 2012
I ordered these for a guy that does my boards outside my pub and he thinks they are fab the boards certainly get noticed now. The service I had in getting them to me was second to none they arrived perfectly. Will definately use again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall effect was nice with bright colours, 27 Nov. 2014
Some pens didn't work as well as others with leaking and sudden surges of paint. Used with teens- so not little children. Was a nightmare to clean off hands. Overall effect was nice with bright colours.