Size: 50|Change

on 28 November 2011
I'm usually very picky when choosing aftershave and normally tend to stick to CK, Hugo Boss/Boss and Issey ranges. But wanted to look for something a little different and I must say knowing nothing about the type of fragarence I am pleasentlky surprised. This is a nice refreshing, summery aftershave, hint of citrus and not too over powering. I though maybe for the price at the time of purchase a mere £20 for 100ml that I may end up giving it to someone for an xmas pressie but I must say I really like it.

If you like the fresh, citrus type of aftershave then I think you will like wearing this. Also it came the next day which I wasn't expecting so was chuffed when it arrived early.

A good all round, not to over powering mens aftershave, even the wife likes it so even better ;) worth it at its current value (£20)
Top Notes: Bergamot, Rosemary, Hesperidia, Nutmeg, Cardamom
Middle Notes: Incense, Geranium, Rosewood
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Tonka, Modern Musk

Olfactory Group: Woody Aromatic but I would also say citrus hint
on 7 April 2014
Just purchased this product. Suprised by the fragrance. Is noticeable but subtle. Kan be used daytime as wel as the evening. Will be back for more.
on 16 August 2013
Excellent value for money for a 100ml bottle. Quiite a unique smell for which i get plenty of comments about.
on 15 August 2013
Great smelling product at a pretty good price. A good way of scoring a few extra brownie points with your wife
on 1 February 2013
This has a lovely smell, and my boyfriend loves it, it was quickly recieved, and value for money, thanks again
on 16 June 2010
Have always wanted a Paul Smith perfume but they seemed expensive, but when i saw the tester for that price on Amazon i quickly placed the order. the item was delivered in good time and as expected. its common knowledge that testers usually dont have a cover, this one came in a pack anyway, the fragrance smells the same with the original. Was good value for money. Thanks to Amazon. will buy it any other day.
VINE VOICEon 1 December 2015
Gorgeous clean flowery smell, and the price of this for 100ml is so good. I love it, it lasts all day and I always get compliments that I smell nice ..
nice for everyday although the 100ml is a bit heavy for your handbag if you like to taker your perfume with you and do not think the 30ml is such a good price.
on 12 April 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for one of my sons, this was an appreciated gift. The price was excellent - cheaper than in the shops and ebay. Delivery was very quick. I would recommend this item and this supplier for good value and good service.
on 29 April 2012
I bought this aftershave for my nephew, he liked this very much and asked for another one for the next Christmas. I shall definitely buy one. I found the same in the high street shops much expensive. On amazon this is really good bargain.
on 12 May 2010
I had already used this before so I already knew the smell, but it was the cheapest price I've found. Its light and fun so perfect to put during the day. Not intense enough for a night out though... recommend it!