5.0 out of 5 stars A Tremendous costume (but not for the morbidly obese)!, 23 July 2007
Wayne Redhart "@wayneredhart on Twitter!" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Spam Can Costume Adult (Toy)
This is a wonderful costume that would be perfect for any fancy dress party (although the chap in the picture looks as though he would feel equally comfortable at a 'pride' festival). Just be warned that it is not suitable for anything beyond a 58 inch chest. I had bought it is as an anniversary gift for Doreen to wear at our fancy-dress celebration (exactly 30 years on from the big day!), but unfortunately things didn't work out. The gigantic imitation-can could probably store enough spam to feed a sizeable Irish family of orthodox Catholics for weeks. However, trying to squeeze Doreen's wobbly mass inside proved quite impossible (even after we lubed her up with cooking lard). In truth, I suspect that Doreen's body contains a considerably higher percentage of fat than spam itself!

Still, all was not lost. Doreen managed to squeeze into a giant pork-pie costume (provided on the day by the kindly Rabbi down the street) and I wore the spam one myself. We just about managed to get everything ready in time. It was embarassing to discover on arrival that everyone else was in formal evening-dress (except the stripper, of course) but it turned out that Doreen had forgotten to mention 'fancy-dress' on the invititations! Still, we had a great time. A first class item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Spam Can Costume Adult (Toy)
Awful pun, I know. There isn't much to say about this other than it's a Spam costume. You either need it or you don't. Quality is good, although I did find it significantly cheaper elsewhere (out of stick when i ordered it, but became available again later).

SPAM™ costume for adults - L