on 2 September 2015
This is not my first tens machine, I currently have a much bulkier one which isn't ideal to keep with me when I need this. When I first used the tens machine I was a bit sceptical if it would work but was very impressed with the results! I have found this is perfect for reducing or even eliminating period cramps, muscle pains, trapped nerves and my mum uses it to treat her bulging disc in her spine.
This tens machine is great, it comes in an attractive case which literally fits in my pocket. There are lots of different functions and intensity levels to suit all needs and the instruction manual comes with clear instructions and diagrams to show you the best places to place the machine depending on where your pain is. Would recommend this to anyone who suffers from any kind of pain, those in doubt if this effective should really give it a go, for this price tag you won't be dissapointed.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review, all opinions are my own.
on 18 September 2015
I have suffer from chronic pain and have used Tens machine for a couple of years so was keen to try a wireless one as it is a little more discrete than wires coming out of my shirt at work if i use it.

The unit itself is tiny couple of inches big, basic LCD screen which tells you the program (there are 10) and controls to turn the intensity up or down.

I guess my initial expectation would be that you sync the pad to the controller, but that isn't the case. The pads have metal connectors on them and you place the controller over these. So it does kind of show a lump on your under your clothes, so not quite as discrete as I would have hoped.

But overall the unit is as good as any other Tens machine I have used and it is good not getting tangled in wires all the time. The programs seem good and have variety and importantly feels as strong a intensity as my usual cabled machine.

The product itself came with a few spare pads and a plastic case to keep them in which is handy for travel. Pads seem a little pricier that the wired ones, but for sake of convenience isn't a huge leap.

Only other slight niggle with it and this is just because of where my pain is located around my shoulder blade on my upper back......it is pretty awkward to get in place and then turn on and set what I want it to do. If on my own is a case of twisting and trying to see everything in the mirror (no small feat), or getting my wife to do. As I say this isn't a product thought but just a consideration if you have an awkward to get to pain.

I received this product in exchange for an honest view. Overall the unit seems very good and does everything it promises to and is of a very good quality. Just those considerations I raise above when you think about investing in one. Current price is £15 which I would say i good value for what you get.

For those of you that have never used a Tens machine and suffer frequent pain, they really are effective and offer me much better results on most occasions than medication does.
on 20 January 2008
Initially fiddly to use, but now I've got the hang of it, it's excellent. I suffer with chronic neck pain and use this little machine at least four times a day. It is convenient to carry around, and discreet to put on, I have put it on in meetings and no-one notices. I have tried the other tens machines, and this is great - no trailing wires, and the same choice of settings.
on 20 December 2012
Would have liked a higher capacity battery (Cell).Also one more readily available - uses 2025. Otherwise it performs well. In retrospect, I would purchase one of its big brothers.
on 11 November 2010
Quite pleased with this item. Certainly the pulses are as strong as from the larger wired 'Boots' tens machine I already have. It is much easier to use when out doors shopping/gardening or even partying. The only problem is that the instruction leaflet takes a little working out, coming as it does from China. But it gave us a good laugh reading the 'warmings'!! Good value for money.IBP Mini TENs Machine
on 26 February 2013
This is the best solution for a lot of aches and pains and saves having to take regular analgesia. A lot of problems can be solved not just covered up with analgesics. I am a nurse practitioner in general practice and recommend this in certain circumstances especially if other medication means NSAIDs are contra-indicated.
on 21 July 2015
By saying wireless, it gives the impression that it's wireless! But it actually means that the controls are built into the item and the pad just clips on. That means that you cannot easily operate the small, fiddly control buttons when the item is, say, in place on a neck or back. You'll have to pull it off to adjust. It is very small and really fiddly anyway - not suitable for anyone with limited mobility, eyesight, dexterity, etc. The battery soon went flat on mine, and the pads lost their stickiness within days. Not recommended.
on 3 September 2015
I'm so fed up of back pain and wondered if this type of treatment would work. Now that i've used it - I'm impressed.

It's the most weird feeling if you've never used one of these devices before.
Helped with my back pain and would recommend this compared to tablets.

This device is very discrete so you don't have to worry about wires or bulges if you want to wear this to work etc. Comes in a box that is the size of a PDA/phone and easy to pop in your bag and not get damaged.

5 programmes to try out on this device and i would certainly recommend this to anyone seeking alternative treatments for such condition.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and have in no way been influenced.
on 13 September 2015
Im impressed with this product. I'm so feed up with my period pain all the time and wondered if this type of treatment would work.Recieved this in time of my monthy thingyyy and tried it and pain free.I love it.I would prefer this than some ibuprofen I usually take when pain strikes.
Easy to use and you can just bring it anywhere ,just put it in you bag and apply it when needed.
This product is very discrete so you don't have to worry about wires if you want to use it.This has many usage can be applied to some other pain not only period pain but back pain or etc.Im happy to have tried this and was lucky enough to received these at a discount price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 February 2009
Fantastic tens if you want something discreet with no trailing wires to spoil the line of your clothes. Not as good as a full on machine, but great to stick in your handbag while out or at work for a quick zap. There are 5 Tens programs with a good range between them. All of the mini tens seem the same, but oddly come in slightly different shapes. They also come with a plastic reusable box thats about the size of a PDA, so dont get damaged in your bag. I carry 2 now all the time - one for each should or neck and back!