Published on 22 April 2009 by Truds

3.0 out of 5 stars Northern Lights series 1+2 +xmas Box Set
Great Comedy/Drama I loved Christmas lights and series takes over where the other one left off.
With the added bonus of Sian Reeves in the series makes it all the more enjoyable.
Published 22 months ago by Rico

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant series looking at long term friendship & extended family relationships., 22 April 2009
This review is from: Northern Lights And City Lights Box Set (With Christmas Lights Bonus Disc) [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this series!!! Stumbled across one episode on cable TV and enjoyed it so much, I went online to see if it was available on DVD. Absolutely delighted to find that there were a number of episodes & purchased it with the intention of watching it one episode per week. I became so rapt in the relationships between the characters, I watched the entire boxed set over one weekend!!!!! The final episode of "City Lights" seemed open ended to me, so I am hopeful more episodes may be written in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 July 2009
I bought this on the strength of seeing Christmas lights and I'm very glad I did. Christmas and Northern lights are to me the best as i found City lights lost some of it's humour. Never the less, it's an excellent series and a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars tremendous viewing, 28 May 2007
Mr. K. R. Moran "dvd doctor" (Auchinleck, Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
this is a must-have dvd for fans of good comedy. What a laugh and it has some more serious issues as well.

all round a good family comedy box-set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased item, 28 Jun 2014
It does exactly what I want it to do, with no fuss or bother. I love it. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars What friendships are all about, 16 May 2014
PC1257 "DVD FAN" (Weston Super Mare) - See all my reviews
A nice box set with Robson Green and Mark Benton who are best friends and neighbours. Each episode tests this friendship but it always end up alright. The comedy between the two of them is very good and overall is a good box set to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth Watching, 26 Feb 2014
Lee J. Nelson - See all my reviews
A great dvd to while away those winter nights. Fantastic story line and great comic acting make this a must for Robson and Mark fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 17 Jan 2014
this is the best dvd around, continually laughing through it, best Christmas present ever bought for my brother who loved receiving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Viewing, 17 Jan 2014
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I remember first seeing the cast in their Christmas special and I'm glad that they carried it on. Every programme makes for great viewing, and there are some very, very funny moments. It's a great cast and they make their storylines feel natural. if you are looking for some quality viewing then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brithish comedy, 29 Nov 2013
City liights is the best british comedy I have ever seen. every time I watch it I smile or laugh and recognize lovable and believable people. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars northern lights and city lights, 7 Oct 2013
received today ,Monday 6th of October thank you .am going to sit down shortly with a cup of tea and watch them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›