5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff
Published on 14 Dec. 2010 by CJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long
ive only had these boots for about a month now and the leather is already beginning to peel away from the sole. i take great care of my boots and i was shocked by the poor quality of these Dr Martens. however after contacting Amazon about this they immediately sent me a replacement free of charge.

overall i would pay the extra few pounds for the Vintage Dr...
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Daniel Penman

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long, 21 Feb. 2013

overall i would pay the extra few pounds for the Vintage Dr Martens that are actually made in England and not Thailand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Dr. Marten's 1914 Original, Unisex-Adult Boots (Shoes)
you really cant fault a good pair of dr martens and these are perfect for anyone out there who wants a bit of style as well as comfort during the winter months. Worn with a decent pair of socks you wont feel the cold at all and snow and light ice are not a problem at all. The leather is of high quality and easy to clean and maintain. If your inbetween sizes i recommend rounding down otherwise they may fall off you. Altogether a great pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Martens, 8 Nov. 2013
Really pleased with them, hopefully my son will be just as pleased when he gets them at Christmas. Great price too, the cheapest I've found on the internet.

4.0 out of 5 stars DM's and Cloggs, 1 Dec. 2011
Excellent service from Cloggs as per normal, Had a slight problem with the leather on the DM boots, but returned to Cloggs and they replaced straight away...excellent service, excellent boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking., 2 Oct. 2013
Bought these for someone else and ended up with them. Very comfortable and they have a great sole. Really best to try them on for size instead of using your shoe size. They run a tad large.

5.0 out of 5 stars dockers, 15 Nov. 2011
What can I say...excellent service, delivered well within specified time and the boots are just great, original box better than buying them from the shop as the price was very competitive,will certainly buy more boots this way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Dr. Marten!, 27 Nov. 2011
In 2005 I bought a pair of Dr. Marten shoes, 6 years later they show hardly any wear and I have worn them a lot! Having failed to find a hardwearing pair of leather boots in the local high street shops I thought I would try Dr. Marten boots. The first time I wore them I developed blisters on my left heel. Having found some excellent anti-blister socks I have had no further trouble! (The lacing up does take a bit of getting used to, but I've got it down to 5 minutes now.) I'm lucky to work in an office where staff are encouraged to dress down, as I don't think these gorgeous leather boots would be acceptable in every work place, except maybe under trousers, but why hide these beauties?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, 17 Jan. 2013
I am a size Uk 6.5 to 7, but these felt too big to start off with, and needed to purchase heel grips + insoles + thick socks to get the boots to fit. Eventually did not need the insoles and now fit perfectly.

I would not recommend this product to people with thinner feet (ladies included), who would better off buying the 1b99 boot (women's boot) as it is slightly narrower, and wear thin socks. That said, I found the UK7 of the 1b99 boot too narrow for my foot.

I like to wear the biggest and chunkiest boots I can possibly wear (not New Rocks) and these nearly hit the spot for my size 6.5 feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool dr. m's, 13 May 2011
Andry (Roma, Italia) - See all my reviews
I love my new boots. They were delivered on time and they are the right size. I was a bit worried about ordering shoes online but now I'm glad I did.
When I first tried my new boots I froze for a minute because they felt very rough and I felt pain on the top part of my foot, right where the laces begin.
I took them off and the next day I tried them on again and I walked around the house. I didn't feel pain at all and I found them very comfortable.
As the other buyers were saying in their reviews, it takes a little while to break them in, but it's all worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need wearing it carefully, 17 Dec. 2013
I nearly cut my ankles the first couple of times I wore these. They need to be worn as loosly as possible to begin with and then very gently tighten them up over time. wearing them took a while but now they are as comfortable as the ones I bought ten years ago and was still wearing till very recently. I was worried these were fake as the insides are not the same as the ones in the shop but perhaps I am not comparing like for like. Impressed by the price and now how comfortable and warm they are (with decent socks). Hope they will last the next ten years.