5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Very good, fast delivery and product exactly as described, very large bottle for a great price!
Published on 26 Mar 2010 by H. Relf

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
don't buy it is not the real thing.
Published 4 months ago by Sethomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 26 Mar 2010
H. Relf - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Joop Joop! homme after shave 75ml, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
This product is a golden oldie and seems to be everyones favourite.
I can probably guarrantte that at least sometime in your life you would of smelt this fragrance on a male and asked what it was.
It will always be a favourite of my partners.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS!, 20 Jun 2011
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
I first treated myself to some of this during the 90s and I was delighted with it. I remember using it all (unlike some Aftershaves that never tend to get used up to the point of an empty bottle) I recall after putting some on for the first time, wherever I went, people would 'look' as I entered a room - obviously a fragrance that gets you noticed! If you don't like anything too 'masculine', then this is just right for those who just like to smell 'nice' without being attacked by the girls! I got exactly the same response this second time around!

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fragrance, 4 Jun 2013
P. Gaukroger "P&L" (Moldova) - See all my reviews
This Joop aftershave is under rated and unlike many of the more famous brands is a better product which seals your skin after a shave and gives off a very pleasant aroma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joop, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
Didn't know they still made this fragrance.....love it! Fast delivery and exactly as I always remembered....went down well as a birthday gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 July 2013
Mr. G. S. Wishart (LUTON, U.K) - See all my reviews
what can I say, its the best fragrance i have had in many years and thats why i stuck to the same make for an aftershave

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 23 Mar 2011
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
Very happy with purchase.Great price. Husband very happy with gift as it is his favourite after shave.Would certainly buy again.Simple transaction and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS!, 20 Jun 2011
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Mens Aftershave, 20 Nov 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
My brother bought me this last Xmas and although I was angry at first because I already had about 11 aftershaves in my bathroom, this would end up being one of the best gifts that he had given me.

Although the manufacturer describes it accurately and descriptive as "Sharp oriental and woody fragrance with a blend of cinnamon, jasmine, honey, tobacco and vetiver", admittedly my senses are not that sensitive to separate and identify each ingredient but I can certainly say that it's a very nice smell that's not too strong and not too weak. Its more of a smell that would suit a modern and young man rather than an older gentleman.

When I took a half day from work and went straight to the gym, I was doing weights next to 2 body builders and they liked it enough to ask me which brand was it. My wife also likes it. The smell is reasonably long lasting but disappeares before I get home at 6pm.

This product smells nicer than a lot of the other aftershaves that I have in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 7 Dec 2014
Booth Bryce Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml (Personal Care)
This is without doubt my husband and sons favourite aftershave.
The smell is very masculine, yet has a sweetness to it too and wears well -lasting all day.
We sometimes stray from this, if we have been given aftershave as a gift but always find ourselves returning to Joop Homme and it always attracts lots of compliments.

Joop Splash After Shave - 75 ml