5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Very good, fast delivery and product exactly as described, very large bottle for a great price!
Published on 26 Mar 2010 by H. Relf

3.0 out of 5 stars joop
This item does not come in plastic covering and the box was battered so had a friend check if it was the real deal because I had a cold and it was all good.

Published 9 months ago by ShazzyShaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 26 Mar 2010
H. Relf - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Joop Joop! homme after shave 75ml, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave 75ml (Personal Care)
This product is a golden oldie and seems to be everyones favourite.
I can probably guarrantte that at least sometime in your life you would of smelt this fragrance on a male and asked what it was.
It will always be a favourite of my partners.

(VINE VOICE)
I first treated myself to some of this during the 90s and I was delighted with it. I remember using it all (unlike some Aftershaves that never tend to get used up to the point of an empty bottle) I recall after putting some on for the first time, wherever I went, people would 'look' as I entered a room - obviously a fragrance that gets you noticed! If you don't like anything too 'masculine', then this is just right for those who just like to smell 'nice' without being attacked by the girls! I got exactly the same response this second time around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joop, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave 75ml (Personal Care)
Didn't know they still made this fragrance.....love it! Fast delivery and exactly as I always remembered....went down well as a birthday gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 July 2013
Mr. G. S. Wishart (LUTON, U.K) - See all my reviews
what can I say, its the best fragrance i have had in many years and thats why i stuck to the same make for an aftershave

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 23 Mar 2011
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave 75ml (Personal Care)
Very happy with purchase.Great price. Husband very happy with gift as it is his favourite after shave.Would certainly buy again.Simple transaction and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave 75ml (Personal Care)
not one for aftershave never have been but someone told me about it so i brought it for my birthday opened it up and OMG what a delightful delicate cent refreshing im now a joop man

3.0 out of 5 stars joop, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Joop Splash After Shave 75ml (Personal Care)

It took ages for them to dispatch the item, I had already received other items that I ordered at the same time before this even got dispatched, have not contacted as my son understands that I do not leave the house so he will understand the state of the box, but its a lot of money you are spending so you expect it to look nice hence the 3 stars

Joop Splash After Shave 75ml