5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cushioned
These socks are great. Warm and cushioned underfoot, without being bulky. I have not worn them trekking yet, though I intend to; I just bought them to keep my feet warm in the depths of winter. They do this. I am seriously impressed.

Published on 2 April 2011 by H. Petre

3.0 out of 5 stars need to be longer in leg
postage on time, described correctly, length of leg could be longer as i wear boots and they only just fit to the top and when they fall down its annoying
Published 22 months ago by Klippa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cushioned, 2 April 2011
H. Petre "hpoet" (UK) - See all my reviews

My feet have not got sweaty either, the wicking system really works for me. I was sceptical about it because I've bought other woollen socks with the "Coolmax" system" of wicking before, and found my feet always clammy.

I now understand why Bridgedale have such a good rep, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. The blue ones look good, too, without taking up tons of room when packing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best socks, 12 Mar 2010
Nicola Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
These are my second pair of Bridgedale socks and I just love them. They have been an essential part of my wardrobe this winter for confort and warmth. You do not need to be a massive fan of outdoor sports to need a pair of these, you just need to want the best socks for your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, 3 Feb 2009
Jilly Pepper (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Have worn these socks for a while and they are the comfiest thing going!! Wouldn't walk in anything else!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, cosy and a lovely fit, 15 Mar 2011
I have worn these socks all through the winter under my hiking boots doing animal rescue work on Saturdays. They are thick, warm and comfortable. Not too thick to be bulky though; just nice and cosy. They are breathable, so you don't end up with clammy sweaty feet.

The socks are a great fit - this is the first time I have bought socks designed specifically for women, they are much better than wearing unisex or mens socks. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a sock, 4 Nov 2010
These are the most comfortable walking socks I have found. They also represent good value for money given the number of miles and number of washes they endure. The only reason they did not get five stars was the price. But hey you pay for quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 9 Jan 2011
Fantastic fit, I have size 3 feet and was unsure if they would be a loose fit. They were perfect and not too tight on the leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY, 20 Dec 2011
Always a quality make, comfortable, good padding - probably the best socks one can buy at the moment - size guides excellent. Would buy again. I now have 5 pairs...............just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridedale socks, 21 Jun 2012
L. Gray "Mango" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bridgedale Endurance Trekker Womens Socks (Apparel)
Excellent socks,I have bought the socks before, they are durable, comfortable and well worth the cost as they last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, 21 Sep 2011
good socks make such a difference on along walk/hike, I think they are as important as good shoes and these are great socks - kept my feet warm and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bridgedale Endurance Trekker Womens Socks (Apparel)
These socks last for years and they are extremely comfortable. Would have liked them in more colours though! I would recommend these socks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›