on 26 September 2011
This item was a great buy for a recent music festival where the toilets were the worst I have ever come across. I accidentally purchased the comode product, but over a bucket in the tent was fine, much safer at night than wondering about on your own. Turning to gel made the product easy to dispose of.
on 1 September 2010
My sister and I got these for V Festival. They were a lifesaver!! We were able to use them at night so we didnt need to trek to the toilet or freeze our butts off in bushes! No mess or leakage!! Would recommend for any camping or outdoor expedition and I've just ordered some more to keep in the car boot for long car journeys.
on 20 April 2014
Have used these twice whilst travelling abroad. Once whilst camping in the desert in Jordan and recently whilst travelling on an overnight train from Beijing to Xian in China. Have recommended these to many travelling friends too. Great to keep in the glove compartment for times when you're stuck in a traffic jam and dying for the loo!
on 3 July 2013
I had a trial run in my bedroom. My poo just sat on top of the 'crystals'. It stopped some of the smell, but an ordinary, thick plastic bag would probably have done the job! The chair to go with it is far too expensive, so will just have to crouch down.
on 24 August 2010
These saved me at Glastonbury! When it's too light to go and wee outside your tent but you're feeling too rough to trek to the toilets these are amazing, I would just go in the porch bit of my tent, really easy to use and I had no spillages. Feels a bit weird at first but when you're in a bit of state you really don't care! I will take a supply with me to future festivals and camping trips.
on 14 June 2011
I bought some of these for Download festival this year, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Worried about getting out of the tent in the middle of the night, for the long trek to the loo?

Forget it if you've bought some of these!!

They are really easy to use and work for men & women, my wife thinks they are a godsend!!
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2014
Now these bad boys are well cool when coupled with a loo bucket (I also bought the Hi Gear Portable Loo with lid and seat). It transforms your night time loo requirements, no more running across the campsite at 4 in the morning!
on 23 September 2008
I bought some of these for Reading Festival and they were great for the night time when I needed to pee but didnt fancy the long walk to the loo in the dark by myself. The bf had the bushes to use at his toilet, men are so lucky. I used each bag about 3-4 times, they hold 800ml each. Easy to use and mess free. Would recommended these!
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
I bought to use in my tent while on an 8 day kilimanjaro trek and I found it invaluable.

It was cold and dark at night on most of the nights and I used 1 a night. In hindsight I would have bought more to use per night. This is would definitely be the first thing I pack if I was to ever need to spend another night in a tent.
on 14 August 2011
I used this on the last camping trip and we had a shower tent with a bucket loo the bags fit perfectly and there was no trouble removing them. Definitely good idea and useful to have when the loo is a trek away.

See one answered question