5.0 out of 5 stars Sims Life Stories
Although the age limit states over 12, my 9 year old has become engrossed with this game. It has nothing untoward in it.
The characters and graphics are excellent. I have a family set up in the game and the only problem I have is trying to stop playing.
Published on 23 Jun. 2009 by P. Vaughan

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not laptop friendly!
I have purchased this game hoping that it will run at least a little bit smoother than the full version of Sims 2, since it said LAPTOP FRIENDLY. How WRONG was I. Here is a list of points why you should not buy this over the original Sims 2:

Published on 14 July 2010 by MSGate

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims Life Stories, 23 Jun. 2009
P. Vaughan (London) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful!, 8 Feb. 2012
Miss S. Humphries (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims: Life Stories (Mac/DVD) (Video Game)
This is a brilliant game for the price! It may be smaller than the original Sims 2 but it does not lack in quality!

I originally bought this game a few years ago when i owned a PC and love it just as much now as I did then. The story modes are excellent and make a nice change from just randomly creating characters.

Worth every penny.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not laptop friendly!, 14 July 2010
MSGate (London, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims: Life Stories (Mac/DVD) (Video Game)

1. By "Laptop Friendly" EA means only ONE thing: you play it in a separate window (NOT full screen) to give you the ability to check your emails, etc. without quitting the game. By the way, FULL SCREEN MODE IS NOT AN OPTION. And I checked numerous forums - not possible unless you want to mess with your computer a bit. Playing in a window ruins the atmosphere of the game.

2. IT DOES NOT RUN SMOOTHER than the Sims 2. I used to play Sims 2 with: "University Life" , "Night Life" , "Open For Business" , "Family Fun Stuff" and "Glamour Life Stuff" Expansion Packs on the same machine, and it worked at least the same or maybe even better.

3. REDUCED AMOUNT OF STUFF. even the initial and original SIms 2 had more stuff than this. There are no mods or additional stuff you can download (like the Sims 2), except the official stuff pack (which has only 5 pieces of furniture).

To conclude, I am very disappointed with this game. I should have bought the original SIms 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sims, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Sims: Life Stories (Mac/DVD) (Video Game)
My neice had been asking for this game for ages. buy it for her but did not work on her computer.

The Sims: Life Stories (Mac/DVD)