on 12 May 2013
Well-packaged, properly sealed, and lemon is one of my favourite oils - can't go wrong with this purchase. Handy tip: put a few drops in a spray bottle with water and a tbsp bicarbonate-of-soda, you have yourself a natural deodoriser! Who needs febreeze ;)
Lovely product, thanks.
on 23 February 2013
just sublime. get it ! treats viruses and is excellent in the bath also diffused in a room for anti bacterial anti viral purposes.
on 13 January 2015
Lovely vibrant scent. Tisserand seem to have better quality (and certainly better smelling) oils. I've had several other brands before but this one is definitely my favourite.
on 20 July 2014
Gorgeous. Tisserand are a good make so I was expecting high quality and got it - fresh and sharp and no greasy undertone that cheap essential oils give off. Just as wanted!
on 27 July 2015
Love this oil but a little on the expensive side. But I guess you get what you pay for. It' lasts ages.
on 7 March 2016
I love oils from the Tisserand brand so was confident that the product would be of good quality. This oil smells amazing and I have noticed that the lemon is not too powerful but mixed with the other various scents in my house is quite a pleasing undertone. I cant recommend enough.
on 29 February 2016
My first Tisserand product and very pleased. It is a quality product and have now bought other essential oils. The essential oil is pure and the lemon scent is just as you imagine it. I mixed this with frankincense and almond oil.
on 21 August 2014
As I have had no sense of smell for the last 2 years, I bought 4 essential oils to do "Smell retraining" - the products arrived promptly and were well packaged - I don't know it my smell retraining will work yet!
on 6 January 2016
my wife was very pleased as she is a big believer in essential oils
on 12 March 2016
I drink Lemon water each morning before food to help flush toxins and aid daily digestion. I have some complexed health issues so when I read that the citric acid maybe doing some harm I switched to oil that is pressed from rind. Just two drops in my water is all needed and better for you in so many ways! I wanted quality if I was going to be ingesting it and this seems to be a quality product at a reasonable price for an organic oil.

See one answered question