5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Published on 13 April 2012 by Gilli

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
The scent is virtually non-existent
Published 8 months ago by LP

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Tisserand Lavender Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 20 ml (Personal Care)
The definition of 'Essential' is 'Absolutely necessary', 'Extremely important' and this sums up these range of oils from Tisserand. I am assured of no additives from this brand. I add 5 drops of pure oil to 10 mls (2teaspoons) of a blending oil (almond, jojoba) for a lovely massage. I prefer to mix the oils - lavender, rosemary and lemongrass is my favourite at the moment.
2 or 3 drops can be added to a running bath...........a drop of lavender oil in my Vacuum cleaner makes the whole house smell beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lullaby lavender, 11 July 2011
This product is so soothing and sedating. It has become an essential part of my bed-time routine and has helped enormously to relieve (but not completely cure - unfortunately) the chronic insomnia that has plagued me for years. Although I have tried various types of lavender oil in the past they don't seem to have had the desired effect of this one from Tisserand. I took note of a review elsewhere and tried rubbing it on the soles of my feet (sounds bizarre, I know, but don't knock it 'til you've tried it!) as well as mixing with a natural pain relieving gel on sore muscles and joints. This works a treat and I soon notice the difference if I neglect to use it. I have found it beneficial on bruised areas too as it assists rapid healing. The smell alone is soporific and makes it effective in a diffuser or as a massage oil mixed with other (suitably skin-friendly) essential oils. I can see this being a store cupboard staple from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab skin care, 1 Sept. 2011
One of a mix of Tisserand essential oils I use for skin care (facial) leaving skin soft and supple, the oils go such a long way and work out really inexpensive. I just don't use any other beauty products. No need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best LAVENDER, 5 Sept. 2010
have used this lavender for years. Best have found, actually does work too on minor burns if applied immediately.
Gorgeous fresh relaxing scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 7 April 2013
I've only tried one other brand of lavender oil and this smells a lot better, and it also evaporates completely from my diffuser not leaving behind any residual oils (I assume that's a good thing). I also use it in a spray bottle diluted with vodka and water to spray on sheets and the couch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely.., 22 Feb. 2012
I bought this oil to dilute into water and spray on my hair between washes and on my pillows. It smells wonderful and even holds it's smell when diluted quite dramatically. The smell then lasts unlike some other oils I have bought. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavendar oil, 9 May 2010
J. Yearall "Josie" (London) - See all my reviews
Love to burn lavender oil and I usually burn the expensive ones. This one is excellent quality for the price. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Oil, 30 May 2010
P. James (Malton, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my favourite oil for a variety of oils so have tended to buy cheaper oil in bulk.The poorer quality of these oils has led me to try this moe reknown brand and I have not been disappointed.A high quality and I'm pleased it is ethically sourced at a very competitive price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to compare it to, but it does what it promises, 8 Aug. 2013
I'm just only now beginning to use essential oils, and was expecting a very good organic product in a relatively low price. I've only used it in my home-made detergent and I have to say that it did not make a noticeable difference. Maybe I should have used more. I used a few drops directly at my machine's softener deposit, together with white vinegar, and my clothes (and the whole laundry room too) smelled like lavender for days. I guess it's a very good buy then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best!, 30 May 2011
I have tried various brands of Lavender oil to use in my diffuser but I always return to Tisserand.
This is a good size and best quality at a great price.