on 14 March 2014
This may tighten your skin but however I try I cannot stop it making a flaky mess under each eye. I have tried tiny amounts, tried mixing with foundation but it makes no difference. Maybe the more expensive ones work better. Wouldn't recommend
on 22 July 2012
Sudden Change no longer works. It doesn't stay on as it used to and it does nothing for under eye bags as it once did, and it used to last all day until washed off. Now it is totally useless.
on 15 February 2016
This is a light gel that dries into a tight film. The film is visible on the skin and a bit itchy. As soon as you move it cracks and flakes. It doesn't lift the skin in any way. Even worse when combined with foundation. Don't waste your money.
on 11 May 2014
This product is great I buy it all the time, its the only one that does what it says. I have bought many products like this in the past and none have been as good as this. You only need a very little so it lasts ages great for a quick fix.
on 17 February 2016
Love it -- yes it does tend to dry to a slight powdery finish but for gettng those bags down, first thing in the morning, it's brilliant. Alway apply over your make up - if you disturb your face too much it will undo it's setting effect.
on 3 October 2015
This is amazing, I used it as soon as it arrived.
Was using Eyesential, but much more expensive, and in my opinion, not as good.
Only a tiny amount needed, and easy to apply.
I will definitely be re-ordering this item.
on 2 September 2013
This product definitely had a very noticeable effect in tightening the undereye area and was undetectable when used sparingly, I went a bit OTT with it on a couple of occasions, and got a white residue. Good value I thought.
on 21 December 2014
It is a good serum and quite effective but it leaves a crusty film and you cannot use make up or powder as it looks really bad, but for someone who does not wear make up, use it sparingly and it would be great.
on 27 July 2014
A very good solution for bags and tired eyes. Lasts quite a few hours and may need to apply again towards the end of afternoon. Does a great job for me. Handy size can fit in my bag for a quick fix if needed.
on 4 March 2013
leaves a powder looking mark on your face flattens the bags under your eyes but gives you more wrinkles lol