5.0 out of 5 stars Molluscum contagium
Used this on my 5 yr old Higher Nature Colloidal Silver Spray - 100mlson who had caught molluscm contagium. Doctors said it was untreatable, but would spread and is highly contagious. Unsightly warts. Used this on it, and completely cured my son. Wonderful stuff!!
Published on 28 Jun. 2010 by Philippa

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it will be good for keeping small wounds clean in the future
I bought this to help with my daughter's early molluscum spots. I'm afraid it has done nothing to help them. They have continued to follow the same growth patterns as both of my boys spots did. The boys took almost 2years to go, my daughter has only had her spots about 3 months. Perhaps it helps in the end stages of the spots? I'm sure it will be good for keeping...
Published 17 days ago by mr k j nicolson

5.0 out of 5 stars Molluscum contagium, 28 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Higher Nature Colloidal Silver Spray - 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars "First Aid in a spray", 15 Mar. 2013
This is the first "First Aid" item. It's great to spray on cuts, burns,insect bites, any time the skin is broken. It can also be used in the mouth. I also use this spray on my dog and cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff!, 16 Nov. 2013
My 5 year old had a really bad skin problem which nothing seemed to help. A friend of mine recommended Colloidal Silver. I was pretty sceptical but decided to give it a try. Really glad I did, because this stuff got rid of the problem in less than 3 weeks!

4.0 out of 5 stars colloidal silver spray, 19 May 2014
I was advised to use the spray, it is good especially when travelling on planes. Its good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpfull, 11 April 2013
Mr. Leslie C. Edwards (Devon u.k) - See all my reviews
Very helpful treatment with a long standing foot Fungus infection, Happily all cleared up now. Their is no substitute for healthy feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars colloidal silver for Molluscum contagiosum/eczema, 24 Sept. 2010
My 6 year old son caught Molluscum contagiosum which then brought on a terrible, raw eczema. We saw specialist after specialist, he was treated with all kind of strong cream and antibiotics; the eczema would subside while treated but always came back. 8 long and painful months passed before we were recommended Colloidal silver. Both the (untreatable) Molluscum and the eczema went away after 10 days. It is like a miracle... We still give him a spoonful every now and again and spray any thing on his skin that "might be" a new attack. But he is clean, scarfree and happy again. I love this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 7 Dec. 2013
This product is useful in countries where hygenie may not bebrilliant. It is easy to carry in a bag so I had it with me all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 10 Oct. 2013
I use this to clean under one of our dogs eyes as she has tear staining. It seems to work really well. Brilliant product that is very versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass bottle as opposed to some brands plastic alternative., 7 Oct. 2014
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Multiple home remedy solutions. From a mouthwash to kitchen cleaner. Calming eye spray to keeping infection out of cuts. And this particular brand comes in a glass bottle which is obviously preferable to plastic with its potential contaminates

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this on my son's recommendation. Our male moggy ..., 14 July 2014
Bought this on my son's recommendation. Our male moggy is always getting into fights and coming home with bites and scratches. We spray it on and within a day the scratches etc have healed and dried up.

Higher Nature Colloidal Silver Spray - 100ml