on 18 February 2013
thought I would give Udo's a go as I had tried other products that were quite effective but I have certainly noticed a difference in my ability to keep going longer and I feel generaly better than I have for a long while.
on 10 September 2014
A pile of veg in a teaspoon! Much easier to eat. I use in my smoothies or just in a glass of water to get extra goodness down me.
on 22 November 2014
It is pretty expensive but I noticed the difference & it made me feel a lot more energetic & therefore cheery. I was working out a lot at the time & I'm giving it a break as I had a baby & am breastfeeding & not sure if it's safe but I'll definitely get some more when I stop
on 1 September 2014
This takes some getting used to!!!I only use a teaspoon on my breakfast, can't stomach any more. As a drink it is horrendous.
on 20 August 2014
Great product. Use it in the morning on empty stomach before breakfast and it helps with my energy levels immensely. Plus you getting all vitamins so can't go wrong in there!
on 23 May 2015
This item arrived promptly and is excellent. It dissolves easily in water and has a pleasant, neutral taste. It is an excellent way to restabilise the bowel. Beware of using the dosages stated on jar as the product has quite a strong but not violent laxative effect. A level tablespoonful per day should suit most people but you will have to discover what works best by trial.
on 10 June 2009
Was fairly sceptical about buying this product but thought I'd give it a go as I work out regularly and wanted to increase my 'greens intake'. I was surprised at how much more energy I had and how good it made me feel. I took a couple of weeks out between buying the next batch and felt the drop in energy, again which surprised me. The downside is the prices of these supplements, I found Udo's one of the most reasonable, I think they are cheaper in the states but they are much more popular. Basically this would be beneficial to most but I imagine only the health conscious would buy.
0Comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2016
I love this stuff, I now get it regularly from another supplier, who is cheaper, though I have to buy several bottles at a time.
My recipe for a perfect breakfast smoothy is:
3/4 mug orange juice, I like mine warm so I give it a quick zap in the microwave, add in two dessert spoons Udos Choice Beyond Greens then stir well, next add two dessert spoons Udos Choice Ultimate Oil Blend, give it a good stir and down the hatch, YUM, I even rinse out the mug with a little warm water so as not to waste any of these amazing products.
I swear this stuff has made an amazing difference to me, I was suffering from bad brain fog, was feeling dreadful, I started my daily regime in November last year and can honestly say I have noticed a huge difference in my health, No More brain fog! fewer aches and pains! reduction in appearance of scars and less itchy skin, my skin now naturally hydrates itself. Even though these products are expensive if your have a low income, they are SO worth it, this will be a permanent fixture in my diet, I would give up other things to be able to afford these products.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2015
Very good product a little expensive I only take one tablespoon per day in morning but do always eat green veg as well throughout the day
on 21 February 2014
I was recommended it by my son who is a PT instructor and he uses it regulary, I must say it is very good