5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life so much easier with a newborn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for newborns
Published on 9 Sept. 2011 by wasted my money

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life so much easier with a newborn, 20 Aug. 2011
Mrs VB (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
After my caesarean, there was no way I would have been able to mess with the seatbelt every time we went out. This base did & still does make life so much easier as the base is secured by the seatbelt once & the car seat then just clicks in & off you go. The stand is adjustable, making the base suitable for most, if not all, cars. To me, it seems my Son is more secure when the base is used as the car seat is not likely to be moved by the seatbelt pulling on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graco Junior Baby Base, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
Got this because i was fed up fighting with seat belts when putting my newborn daughter in the car. What an improvement using this base is,once the base is fitted using the seatbelts its so easy to get the car seat in and out it just clicks into place and the release catch is so simple to operate. I would recommend this base to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for newborns, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
The base is not suitable for newborns. Once the carseat is clicked into the base it is far too upright and leaves a newborn's head flopping about all over the place. The carseat also feels really unstable because the load leg just lifts off the floor and allows it to flop towards the rear of the car if you pull on the seat - which surely it would do in the event of a crash. The carseat strapped in alone seems much safer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
I bought the car seat base to go with the Graco Quattro travel system for my newborn son. I liked the idea of being able to remove the baby seat from the pushchair and slot easily into the base in the car. I have two different cars and have tried fitting the base in both. My baby's head ends up flopping forward uncomfortably so the only way I can use it is to install in a rear seat and have someone supporting his head for the whole trip! This is a very poor design and could be quite damaging to the baby's neck! I wish now I'd gone for a completely different make of travel system because although the pushchair is good I bought it because you could easily transfer baby from pushchair into the car but the bad base design makes it all pointless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic once baby is able to hold head, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
This is a great base but only for when baby is able to hold their head. It makes the car seat a bit more upright than normal therefore when my baby was a newborn, her little head would wobble about.
I took it out the car then started using it again once she was 5/6 months. Now she is 9 months and it is fantastic as she is sat more upright and can look around & play happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!!, 2 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
Well worth the money paid for. Very easy to fit to car and its Childs play fitting car seat to base. Overall excellent product!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous!!, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
After taking my new born daughter home from hospital in the Graco car seat with base we were a bit concerned that the seat seemed quite upright and tilted forwards. After a bit of messing about we decided that it must be safe as the level indicators on the side if the seat were correct. However after arriving home we found out 3 day old baby slumped in the seat with her head tilted completely forward! Thankfully she was fine but if we had gone any further than the 5 minute journey I dread to think what would have happened! After speaking to the supplier of this base we were advised that it does tilt very far forward and they don't recommend using the base until 3 months old!! No where on the literature does it state this! It says suitable from birth! We have gone back to just strapping the car seat in each journey which is what we wanted to avoid! Dangerous product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
Very easy to use! Much easier as i have a small car! The seatbelt would not reach around the car seat so this was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to protect the most precious cargo, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
So easy to fit to any car securely
No problems fitting car seat to base just an easy click
Solid and well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black) (Baby Product)
The baby seat clicks in/out really easily. A real time saver for fathers on the go. Overall is a excellent product!

Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base (Black)
Used & New from: £39.99