5.0 out of 5 stars kids toothpaste
Good stuff, my two year old loves to use it and Im at ease to know there is no fluoride or other nasty chemicals in it when she inevitable swallows some..
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by Rob

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves ......
The taste, as she hates minty flavours But I wonder how effective it is after using the adult version, prefer Jason's toothpaste.
Published 11 months ago by rachel john

5.0 out of 5 stars kids toothpaste, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Green People Company 50ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2013
have been using this toothpaste for my kids for years. Its great! works well, they like the taste, no nasties or piles of foam, dentist was a bit scheptical at first but they have never had a filling and just do the usuall brush twice a day. Happy all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 yr old will now actually let us brush his teeth - happily!, 17 Aug 2012
After reading about all of the dangerous and toxic ingredients put into our toothpaste, we chose to go organic, with no "bad stuff" that can poison our children. We first chose the Young Living Brand that included the Thieves oil blend, which is supposed to be superior in fighting germs and helping protect immune system function. However, as great as that element was, the taste was AWFUL! My older two children (6 and 5) have gamely tried, willingly, to make an effort at using it, even though they don't like it (which makes me proud). However, my 2 yr old would have none of it. After spending a week of brushing teeth through tears and complaints, I finally felt sorry enough for him that I decided to see what alternatives there were. I had planned to make them wait to purchase more until the other stuff was used, so as to not waste it (since organic costs so much more!), but just didn't have the heart. (now hubby and i are stuck with it!) I am here to tell you that this toothpaste has made all the difference in the world to our morning and night routines! My son loves it! He likes the little cute picture on it, the fact that it is orange flavour (a universal kids favourite), and does not have the gross aftertaste of the other brand. He has happily brused his teeth every day since. He even now asks to brush them himself. We also purchased 2 of the Jack and Jill brand (blueberry and strawberry flavours), and he loves those too - all of my kids do! I highly recommend this as a safe alternative to traditional - DANGEROUS/TOXIC - toothpaste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, 7 Jan 2013
Parents stop poisoning your children with flouride! Wake up people it's rat poison :( This toothpaste is absolutely fantastic! My kids love it, both my 7 yr old and my 14 month old and I'm safe in the knowledge that if she swallows some I don't need to seek help from a toxic specialist :) Thank you Green People, keep up the fabulous work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Dec 2012
I bought this toothpaste for my 5 and 2 year old sons. They love the flavour, I love how it actually keep their teeth is good condition and I also love the fact that it contains no SLS and fluoride.
It looks a bit 'beige' when you first use it, and of course there is no foaming action, but my two are more enthusiastic about brushing now and that is what counts. I highly recommend it for all kids and also the adult version of it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars casanovakumar, 12 Aug 2012
Very good organic tooth paste for kids.Love the papaya smell.Nothing bad to write about.My son likes it a lot too..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 July 2012
Anna (Essex ,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this toothpaste. Baby loves the taste and I am happy knowing it isn't full of nasties. It seems expensive for a tube, but you use such a small amount of toothpaste each time a tube will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one!, 9 Jun 2014
My baby first made a weird face, but now got used to it. My mind is in pace that I know she can swallow it so we both are very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars 5yr old boy!, 28 May 2014
Bought this because son will not use mint toothpaste, but he won't use this one either, but it is a nice flavour (he will now only use bubblegum flavour) boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 20 May 2014
My sons favourite toothpaste which makes him look forward to brushing his teeth, he has also used a couple of tube of the peppermint one but when given the choice clearly preferred this one, wonderful to be able to get it as a great price on amazon, wonderful that he is able to get a non-toxic tooth paste to keep him in top health safely.

The Green People Company 50ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste