5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety
This has a really good variety of songs, I work in a pre-school and they love this as has lots of favourates. Also good value as you get 2 c.d's full of songs.
Published on 21 July 2009 by R. Monger

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It's a 40 songs collection, almost cover the one you can remember, however, I think the singing is too plain, not sure baby will get exciting when they listen, in general, I think this CD is for adult who want to learn or remind the children songs, but not great for baby to listen to, but this is just my opinion.
Published on 21 July 2011 by Che-Hsiung Liu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, 21 July 2009
R. Monger "Rea" (West sussex) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic CD, 17 April 2012
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
Bought for my daughters to listen to in the car, excellent array of songs and pleased that it wasnt sung in a strange voice like some CD's ive purchased before. Girls loved it and for the price it's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
This CD has been an absolute lifesaver in the car. We have one CD in my car and one in my husband's, and if our toddler (16 months) is getting agitated, we just pop it in and she is happy again. She's too young to sing along but she lets out a little squeal of delight after every song! What I particularly like about the songs on this CD is that they're all up tempo, besides maybe Frere Jacques, which I skip as it makes me sleepy! Oh, and both husband and I now know all the words to every song...! Delighted I found this CD, and definitely great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 21 July 2011
Che-Hsiung Liu (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A variety of different songs and rhymes., 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
We like most of the songs/rhymes on this cd, they are easy listening and easy to pick up the words, however some could be a bit more upbeat! Glad we purchased it as it reminded us of some classics we had forgotten, and our son enjoys listening to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
This is a good CD, although the fault I found with it: is that it is the same lady singing all the songs, so I got this for my child for in the car, but her voice becomes very irritating after a while. Although this doesn't stop my 2 year old wanting it on for every journey!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Sing Along SC, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
My baby is only 6 months old but he enjoys me singing along to this. Its a double CD with lots of familiar old songs and rhyms which are great to sing along to and add actions to.

1.0 out of 5 stars cathymac, 3 Dec 2009
Mrs. C. Macdonald "cathymac" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
What a boring CD it sent my granddaughter to sleep. It has the same singer on all of the songs and her voice is annoying it doesn't change from one song to the next.
I had a great tape for my children when they where young called all aboard it had a great variety of songs by various artists that included Rolf Harris singing two little boys and lots of other great songs but I cant find it anywhere can anyone help? There is an all aboard CD Amazon sell but it is not the same one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of old favourites and not too annoying, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
This double CD contains lots of favourites. As other reviews say, the songs are all sung by the same singer but she's got a pleasant voice so it's not too annoying at all. My little one loves it and I'd recommend highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars 40 children's favourites, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: 40 Children's Favourites (Audio CD)
Keeps our 21 month old entertained. A few of the songs are a little slow but in all a good purchase for long journeys!

40 Children's Favourites
40 Children's Favourites by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)