5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed - however be careful!
This is the second replacement charger I have needed for my Dell Inspiron 1300 as there seems to be a reoccuring problem with a loose connection. The first time I was under warranty and received one for free. I have previously bought (rather expensive and overly large) universal chargers for other laptops which I don't recommend. This part was incredibly reasonable in...
Published on 14 July 2010 by The Philosopher

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of adaptor and power cable
This product got rated 3 stars instead of 4 because it was not made clear (in the diagram) that a power cable was included so I ended up ordering the cable separately. So now I have two power cables for one adaptor. The reason I ordered the cable was based on one of the customer' reviews which commented that his order did not come with a power cable. Could this be...
Published 11 months ago by Yoke sw lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Inspiron 1300, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Original Dell Laptop Adapter Charger for Inspiron models 1000 1200 1300 2200 PA16 (Personal Computers)
I bought this charger to replace a faulty inspiron adapter however the connector does not fit the computer and has been redunant ever since. The connector on the power lead is different from the one picture on Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy this again, 16 Nov 2010
I was told that the first charger sent out had been lost in the post as it didn't arrive. The second one arrived fairly promptly. However, the connection is no better than the charger I had originally as I sometimes have to hold it in the laptop in order to make the connection or the battery goes flat. If the laptop is moved even slightly the connection is broken and it is no longer charging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Original Dell Laptop Adapter Charger for Inspiron, 29 Sep 2010
Can't say a lot about this adapter as it ceased working after 2 weeks, at the moment I'm trying to work out how to go about returning it under the warranty..

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 July 2010
A. Greene "peachstar" (belfast n ireland) - See all my reviews
just what i was looking for but at a great price much cheaper than i saw on the high st. perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 29 Nov 2010
A Kid's Review
Bought this product as it was a alternative to Dell's expensive powercode. However, I soon regretted on my decision as it is not of exact fit. It did work for a month, so I am stuck with it now. I am thinking of buying the original power code as I need one desperately. Just a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 29 Aug 2012
I bought this dell laptop adapter charger for my laptop in July and ledd that 2 months later it blew up. The cord that attached to the transformer was not secure and in less than 2 months the wires detached and it blew up. It could have caused a really nasty burn or worse. Actually the only good things about my experience was that the first charger I received was not for the correct model and the company sent me a new one otherwise the product was very poor quality..

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter junk, 18 July 2012
Do not waste your money! This does not work with my Inspiron 2200. The jack plug fits OK and looks the same as the original, but the cable does not provide power to my laptop.

2.0 out of 5 stars return of adapter, 4 Sep 2010
I do apologize for my last review about this product, I was not aware that power parts only supplied this item,and had nothing to do with the manufacturing of the adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014