5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value
Published 12 months ago by Anne Higgins

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value...but
Would be great as a day to day paper but would not call it Premium. Is not bright white and surface texture is not really smooth.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 3 Sep 2013
Anne Higgins (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xerox A4 100gsm Premier Paper - White Ream (Office Product)
I was a bit worried that the paper would be poor quality as it was such a bargain. But I printed out our monthly Church magazine with it at the weekend and it was perfect. Feels like good quality and, as I print on both sides of the paper, the printing on either side was barely visible through the paper. Excellent! I will be back for more in a couple of months. I only use this quality paper for the monthly magazine, so it will last me a couple of months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Quality Paper, 10 Sep 2013
Tim W "TIM" (WINCHELSEA BEACH, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this paper as an alternative to the 80 gsm copy paper that I use for internal use, for when I write to my bank manager or to
HM Customs & Excise etc.
In fact, when bought by the single ream pack, this paper is nearly 25 per cent cheaper than the 80 gsm paper. (I buy the 80 gsm in multi packs of 5 reams, that makes it considerable cheaper)
In short, the 100 gsm paper is excellent quality at a good price, that I use if I am writing to somebody whom I wish to impress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick office paper but still rough surface, 26 July 2013
N. Vaughan (Hereford, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
I needed good quality paper for my prints and the bog standard stuff you get from supermarkets wasn't good enough due to being to flimsy and see-through. This Xeron A4 is nice and thick and certainly stops the prints coming through and does leave a better print finish. So if you need good quality office paper, it should do the trick.

However, the consistancy of surface is still not the best (certainly not bad) and what you would expect in the more flimsy paper, with sort of a fury texture. So, if you need to print things like brouchures or posters you'll need a paper with a film-like surface with the thickness of this paper.

You'll receive 500 sheets of pure white paper in the pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing value, 10 Jan 2014
Can't believe the price - wonderful! I use 100gsm paper for two-sided colour printing (calendars) and it is always a worry when I have to restock as it is difficult to find at a right price. Some comments had said the paper was 'rough' and of inferior quality. I am not finding this to be the case, it is an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100gsm paper, 3 Sep 2013
This item arrived promptly and in good condition. It is a very good quality paper and gives a great finish on inkjet printers

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described - extraordinary value, 3 Mar 2014
K. Shaw - See all my reviews
This paper is of excellent quality and arrived very quickly - and beautifully packaged to prevent any damage to the corners. I am very impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value...but, 9 Mar 2014
Mrs (Coventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic crisp White quality paper, 9 Mar 2014
Miss (Wandworth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic quality paper - very heavy - perfect crisp White - suitable for anything where you want or need the paper to look good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I call premier quality, 14 April 2014
Not what I expected. My HP 8600 printer sometimes picks up more than one sheet at a time leading to printer jamming. Surface is rougher than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100gm ... slightly heavier than 80gm :-), 12 May 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
What can I tell you? It’s really white it’s A4 sized like it says on the packet and I use it for inkjet and laser printers and it works just fine. Why did I order it from Amazon? Well it was still cheaper to order this and for them to deliver it as part of my PRIME account than to buy it from STAPLES or TESCO. If it’s cheaper online including delivery then there’s not a lot of reason’s not to order it online. It’s not like it might break or not work …. And to be honest Amazon’s returns system is now so slick it would probably be quicker than going back to a local shop.