on 25 November 2012
Lighter arrived earlier than expected in a well padded envelope.
Genuine Armor Zippo as described in perfect condition, in the Zippo box with Zippo's fabulous guarantee, instructions, etc. Obviously unfuelled for safety during transit but it had a fresh flint in it.
Lights cigarettes, doubles as a shaving mirror, makes ladies take two steps backward when you light it and probably stops bullets, which is nice.
Very pleased indeed.
on 2 April 2013
Good lighter - case is thicker than normal zippos. It gives a nice click when you open it. Do not to play zippo tricks as the hinge will get worn out easily - due to heavy lid. If it is damaged badly you can send it to zippo company for free repaire. It would recommend it to zippo collectors or users.
on 13 May 2013
Very high quality as always, super high polish. Came in the post well wrapped and quickly too. Cant fault a Zippo. :)
on 6 December 2015
My first zippo lighter(matte black) was my edc lighter until it was stolen and I had this one as my good lighter(no tricks or abuse). After I made a terrible attempt at customising it with spray paint, it was in an unusable condition. This is now my third zippo and it's exactly the same quality as it's always been. I did hand polish it myself when it arrived just to add a protective coating and to clean it. I got it to a mirror finish and the only mantinence I will do is a thorough clean and polish every few months. I love it when somebody asks me for a lighter and I pull it out and it's perfectly polished. Also, nowadays 90% of smokers use disposable lighters and never get attached to them. With a zippo, you become very attached and always keep it in tip top condition. I will be buying another one for my get home bag and for spare parts just incase.
on 11 December 2015
The King of Zippo's. I have been told this is comparable to the ones from the 1950/60's. I am very happy and it is typical zippo perfection. It will last forever. I've had this around 2 years now-still perfect.
on 8 September 2015
As ever, this is a Zippo and you really already know that you are getting a great bit of kit. I do like my Zippo plain and event though this comes pristine, I like my Zippo to show that it's been used and not just a show piece.

I have a few Zippo lighters but this is one of 2 Armor lighters I own. There is a comforting bit of weight compared to the standard Zippo and you still get the satisfying sound when you open and close the lighter, just not quite as hollow a sound. The build quality if perfect.
on 15 February 2015
I've had a lot of zippo's this is by far the best
on 25 March 2016
Really nice zippo,however in the picture it shows it comes with a zippo wallet,looks awesome,shame it never came with the zippo,fause advertisement.
on 7 June 2016
I bought this lighter for my friend in her birthday. It is amazing quality and my friend was also satisfied with it.
on 8 April 2015
It's a Zippo that could stop a bullet.