5.0 out of 5 stars great price.
I was please to decide Diesel Plus Plus woman Eau De Toilette spay 75 ml

I was very Disappointed, choose the item, made the order, and then I am told........Do not sale to Northern Ireland.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. N. Mccullough

3.0 out of 5 stars love the perfume, packagaing damaged
I ordered this for my sisters birthday as this is one of her fasvourites smellies. She loved it but had to apologise for the slightly damamged box, it wasnt sent in appropriate opackaging so got slightly damamged. Didnt send back as had no time to get her anything else! Anyway she loved it but be weary of the packaging and how its sent.
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars love the perfume, packagaing damaged, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Diesel Plus Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 75 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars great price., 8 Jan 2013
Mrs. N. Mccullough "Nora" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was please to decide Diesel Plus Plus woman Eau De Toilette spay 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel perfume, 17 July 2012
A lovely perfume. Bought as a gift for a birthday present. Arrived well packaged and on time. good quality at a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars too much hassle, 1 July 2012
ordered item as a gift got item but there was no lid.had to return item and was told i would have to re-order item instead of getting a replacement.didn't bother as time taken and hassle.not very helpful and didn't get refund for returning faulty goods recorded delivery.poor

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. With prime I ordered on sat got on Monday! wow, 7 July 2014
I ordered this thinking it was the males ones. But even for the price I'm keeping it. Cheap great product. And smell! Good back up present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun 2014
My favourite perfume and a really good price. I use this everyday and the smell last for ages, it's perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars NICEE, 20 Mar 2014
I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE FEMALE VERSION, I BOUGHT IT FOR TRY IT AND I AM REALLY PLEASED. VERY NICE SMELL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 Mar 2014
Superb item which I used as a present for a lady I know, it was appreciated and the aroma is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 18 Feb 2014
I love this perfume but cannot seem to get it in any retailers now. I was so pleased to find this here, especially with such a low price. I will definitely be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Feb 2014
Lovely scent, daytime or evening use. Received many compliments when wearing and better still, reminds me of New York as that's where I first starting wearing it everyday!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›