Price:£199.00+ Free shipping

on 29 July 2015
Having used a Roland 30 bass cube previously, and taking into account the number of good reviews posted here, I thought this would be a safe buy as a good quality practice amp. Sadly I am not impressed. The first one I received had the most annoying speaker buzz even on low volume, without any tone boost and on every amp option setting. I initially thought it may be the grill but it was an inherent fault coming from inside the speaker enclosure. Thankfully the Marketplace seller (Absolute Music Solutions) had no problem arranging collection and dispatching another one. The replacement had the same problem!
I am a musician and would have not bought this in a store if I could have tried it out. The 10 watt reduction to a 20 watt model doesn't help either - although the cube is a whole lot lighter. Some of sound effect features have also been discontinued from the Cube 30 model - do you need them? Well, not really, but they are sometimes fun when you are noodling around at home on your own. In place you get a built in tuner which is hard to use, and a distortion drive - which I didn't really need since the speaker buzzed making it impossible to get a clean sound. All in all I was disappointed with this model to say the least, but thankfully the second faulty one was able to be returned as well. My advice is try one out (if you can) before you buy. Made in China.
on 29 June 2013
one of the best amps on the market to date, this little bute is well worth the money i gig all over the world and use these as a feeder amp for my 68 strat.
on 30 April 2010
i really love my amp. its great for either being uber loud and mental, or nice, calm and mellow. it does not lose sound quality when you change the settings from 20 watt down to 2 watt. the different settings for contrasting styles of sound from very heavy metal and overdrive to crisp acoustic and bluesy styles are brilliant as is means you have little or no need for an effects pedal.

my only gripe is that the in-built tuner is a bit difficult to work. as i am murder at tuning guitars, this was quite an issue with me, but to be fair, its more than likely just me being daft.

would defo recommend this amp. its great for having at home, and can go from being nice and quiet to loud enough to make your ears bleed! good times

just wish i could work the tuner!
on 9 January 2014
but was not me being a musician, JB music replaced it with the 20xl bass which he wanted for his bass guitar, did cost more but my mistake

See one answered question