on 29 August 2014
This is great for whipping up some thick milk for a drink in the office. The batteries last about a week. The build quality is pretty low on this item. It feels cheap and nasty. But it does the trick, and hasn't let me down thus far.

The trick is knowing how to froth milk correctly in this manor. Many people just stick it in the milk and hope it'll work. But the key is to raise the head of the device so its just sitting 50/50 on the top of the milks surface.
on 29 June 2011
I'm really pleased with this. Being one of the cheaper frothers I looked at, I was concerned that it might not be effective enough, especially when I felt how lightweight it was out of the box. However, the opposite is true, as demonstrated by the fact that I soon found out you need to submerge the tip in the milk before switching on, to avoid splashes - it is powerful!

It is very efficient indeed, far more so than anticipated. Essentially I just wanted to add a bit of texture and a head of froth onto my lattes, however I'm now making full-on cappuccino-type coffees, as within a short time you can generate such a large amount of froth.

This is going to be impressive when making fresh coffee for guests - highly recommended!
11 comment|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2010
feels a bit plasticy when you get it out the box, but simply pop a couple of aa's in and away you go. i would advise whisking the drink ina jug then pouring into a mug, as i found that even a half full mug will overflow with the force of the frother. seems to be a good buy so far.
on 17 July 2011
These little Latte makers are as good as any machine that makes any of the euopean coffee's at a fraction of the cost well worth the money
on 12 October 2010
I use this to whisk up small amounts of milk (a cup full) which it does effectively. Hot milky drinks now seem to taste better!
on 30 October 2015
Within 24 hours of using this product, the whisk detached from the handle. I kept putting it back but it came off every time. I hope the seller reads this and has the decency to refund of send another, as I may just have been unlucky with mine.
on 20 May 2011
the item is not working properly and it's only 2 weeks old. I should of spent a little more and got one which is better quality.
on 10 August 2014
This was a total waste of money! The battery case is too large and the batteries rattle around meaning the frother doesn't turn on most of the time or cuts off while in use. When it does it works pretty well, but I had to really mess around with it to get it to work. I bought one from Ikea for £1 which works perfectly!
on 14 November 2015
Unbelievable - upon FIRST use the handle and whisk came unattached. I was left fishing the whisk part out of my coffee. Absolute waste of money, I recommend you invest in a more expensive brand.
on 24 January 2015
Didn't work out of the box. Tried various batteries but it didn't turn on. Also, the batteries got stuck in the Frother every time, due to poor craftsmanship. Amazon refunds supportive as usual.