5.0 out of 5 stars stylish watch
I needed a good quality stylish watch for my neices birthday. I didn't want a watch that would go out of fashion and this classic design fitted the bill!
Published on 7 Feb 2009 by M. Samson

2.0 out of 5 stars Dead battery
Opened this up on Christmas Day - dead battery! Honestly, these items should be checked before they are sent, a very disappointing experience.

Oh, and a difficult Christmas Day for a while too. Pity, as it's a nice looking watch.
Published 7 months ago by Mr C D Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish watch, 7 Feb 2009
M. Samson (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB02405/40 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 28 Oct 2011
I am delighted with my recent purchase of a Rotary ladies watch. It arrived sooner than I expected and was even better than it appeared in the photograph.I would definitely recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concern about Guarantees, 4 Jan 2014
The Rotary Watch, is excellent and the delivery was good.thereafter is a problem.No suppliers stamp on the on the Guarantee form therefore the lifetime Guarantee will not apply, thats according to the local Rotary dealer and the manufactures paper work.
It may not wise to purchase this type of pruduct from you.
Your comments please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Feb 2014
The watch arrived the next day after it was despatched.It's quite a nice size, not too big, not too small and looks very elegant.The bracelet is too big as expected so I am going to have it adjusted, there is even a special piece of paper to measure your wrist.There is also a stamped card with the model number and the date of purchase. You can register online if you want to have this lifetime guarantee though you have to send it to them every 3 years and to pay for the service.The only fault I've noticed so far is that the bracelet's lock doesn't seem very secure, it's very easy to unlock. Otherwise I would recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 3 Feb 2014
Ordered this for my birthday gift from hubby.. It s so styllish and beautiful and value for money.. I love it and ejoy wearing it.. would highly recommend.. Bracelet can be altered although i ve left it as I like to wear it quite high up..

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant watch, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this watch for myself and I think it is beautiful. I am a middle aged lady. I did not know what to expect as I could not gauge the size of the face of the watch. But when it arrived I was delighted with it. It looks like a solid gold watch and shines like one too.
The watch in itself I would describe as neat. The mother of pearl face is lovely. The diamond surround is very dressy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a truly beautiful watch, 14 Jan 2014
Absolutely beautiful watch and the diamond detail around the face is lovely. Got it at a great price too. Delivery was next day which was great as it was a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Quartz Watch, 29 Dec 2013
I already own a rotary watch which I have always been pleased with, that is why I went for the same make again. And I got a real bargain with this one. So very satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, 30 Dec 2013
Stylish watch perfect present love it too good for everyday perfect for dress and casual wear. And I can also read the time yippeee

2.0 out of 5 stars Dead battery, 30 Dec 2013