5.0 out of 5 stars Better than they look in the picture.
Published on 8 May 2007 by The D-G

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.
Ordered three of these. One works ok, the others are terrible. Considering how effective a decent microfilter can be on improving your connection, this was a silly attempt at cost saving on my part.
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Penny Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than they look in the picture., 8 May 2007
This review is from: Micro Filter for BT Broadband ADSL Router/Modem (Electronics)
Had to replace a faulty freebie filter so bought two of these SAFECOM - SAMF-2000s which are well constructed and heavier than they look. The flex which is 10cm long and firmly attached to the case is great if you don't want telephone adaptors sticking out from the wall. Service from CDL was fast and products well packaged. However many filters you order they seem to cost £4.00 each including p&p which I think is worth it considering the cost to replace the lightweight freebie[...]. Took two working days to arrive. Really pleased with these so have ordered one more. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 25 Mar 2010
This microfilter cured my line interference that had made phone calls hard to hear and internet connections would time out and drop.
Highly Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Adequate, 16 April 2009
Richard Kelly (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have four of these plugged in to all my phone sockets. They don't give me any problems. Micro Filters are very simple devices and these are at the no frills end of the market for them. They plug straight in to your phone socket and are easy to remove. I got them as they are cheap, and they haven't given me any problems. Why pay more?

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 11 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What it States On The Box, 24 July 2009
J. Gould "cinema lover" (Downham Market, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
It being necessary to change wiring and electrical equipment in the house I decided to invest in a new set of micro filters. My previous set were intermittent in working when the telephone and computer were required to be used.
No problems with the new product at all. For my purpose they are 1st Class.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter for BT Broadband ADSL Router/Modem - great, 8 April 2013
Brought this as needed an ADSL filter on my SKY HD box, went to shops which were very expensive relative to this, and this works perfectly. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition, exactly what I needed. Would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter for BT Broadband ADSL Router/Modem, 10 Dec 2012
Chris - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
my old one had got damaged so I needed to replace it so that I got a clear reception on my phone which is also conected to my sky box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 July 2011
R. G. Dingley - See all my reviews
This seemed too good to be true so I bought 2. They work as expected and I have had no problems using them with Talktalk (ie they are not just for BT lines). I like the neet design without a wire.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 19 Nov 2010
AV maestro (Sutton Coldfield) - See all my reviews
Essential for every phone socket, but it's better to replace the whole main socket with a modern integrated one obviating the need for separate filters, as we have now done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and it works, 8 Mar 2010
J. Hall (UK) - See all my reviews
Cheap item, works fine, but beware the picture looks like it clips straight into your phone output but the one I was sent has a short wire (3cm/1inch or so) connecting the splitter itself to the phone socket.