4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I bought this a couple of weeks ago, to make bathtime a bit more interesting for my 5 month old and we love it! If I'm honest mum and dad love it more than the baby, and can be heard humming his tune long after bathtime is over!! It's a real fun happy hippo, but could do with having a bit more power behind him!!
Published on 8 Oct 2008 by H. Saunders

2.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Hippo Pedalo
My son got this as a present for Christmas and he loved it. The singing (and pedalling) kept him highly entertained, although the "propulsion" around the bath left a lot to be desired.
Published on 15 May 2008 by D. MITCHELL

2.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Hippo Pedalo, 15 May 2008
D. MITCHELL (London, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Within a few weeks Hippo stopped working and we cant get him to work again even though we have replaced the batteries, let him dry out etc. (I think once the battery compartment has been opened the toy is no longer water tight which is pretty poor?).

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Oct 2008
H. Saunders (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Dodgey Bath Toy, 24 Feb 2009
Ms. R. J. Williams "bebe2034" (Redditch, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Its a great toy at first he sings a funny tune and my son loved it. the bubble making isn't what you hope for and it doesn't move round the bath very well either. a few weeks after i bought it i pressed his tummy and nothing happened, changed the battery and still nothing. Obviously water tight for a short amount of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for children!, 29 Dec 2008
Mr. R. Tweed "richard_tweed" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Received this as a Christmas present and used for the first time. My son pushed it into the bath as it was filling and it stopped playing the music. We've tried everything to get it working properly to no avail, so I can only conclude that this just isn't suitable when children will play with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust, 4 Jun 2009
JJ (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
My daughter loved this bath toy but it doesn't seem to last long before the motor gives out. I went through two in about 4 months

1.0 out of 5 stars great when it worked, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Worked for about 3 months, which as far as I can see from other reviews is really good! The battery compartment was flooded and the batteries themselves rusted when I looked to replace them. My son loved it when it was working, shame it was short lived. Not impressed Tomy.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY... read other reviews, waste of money, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
My daughter loved this toy and she used it three times before it stopped working. Replaced the batteries but still didnt work

3.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Hippo, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Sadly it arrives safely etc but did not last - it broke after two baths and not from the baby as she is only 4 months so goes nowhere in the bath but just watches the toys. This one was not good.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY......, 30 Mar 2013
jo (sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Very cheap and tacky,it sinks in the water and the music stops playing!! you cannot see the bubbles its supposed to blow out either!dont waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - lifespan of a fruitfly though, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy (Baby Product)
Our daughter of 14 months loved it when she got it for Christmas, and did so for the next five weeks until it stopped working. Little did we realise that five weeks is quite impressive for the hippo. Grandad got her a replacement and that managed a whole week before conking out. A bath toy should really be able to survive being in the bath.

Tomy Hippo Pedalo Bath Toy