4.0 out of 5 stars Print cartridge
The cartrige works well and gives good quality prints. However with ever moderate usage I find it lasts about 3 months. It is fruitless to buy the smaller version - they would not be cost effective.
Published on 28 Sept. 2009 by Nick Moz

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SATISFIED!
Published on 4 Oct. 2009 by R. Gordon

4.0 out of 5 stars Print cartridge, 28 Sept. 2009
This review is from: HP No351xl Inkjet High Yield Cartridge - MultiColoured (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SATISFIED!, 4 Oct. 2009
R. Gordon (Guildford -Surrey- UK) - See all my reviews
It would have been wonderful to have opened my package from Amazon to find a HP 351XL product I paid for and not the packet of ORINK ink cartridge substituted in its place. I have used a similar ink before from Ebay and again substituted by the seller for the HP cartridge I ordered. If using that earlier ink is anything to go by I was shortchanged. It did not last as long as the genuine HP cartridge nor did the printed pictures last long before fading.

I did not open my package on receipt because I was still using the HP cartridge in my printer. I opened it to respond to a feedback question from Amazon Customer Relations. They have not responded to my complaint and nor has this company called Green Consumables based in the Channel Islands. I want a response from somebody. Amazon directed my purchase in their direction. I contacted Amazon for my purchase not Green Consumables!

Green Consumables receipt describes their sale to me as an HP 351XL Print Cartridge...that is not what I received.

This cartridge remains unopened. I want some action please...Thank you.

Richard Gordon

PS: I protest that I have had to rate ORING in order to have this memo accepted for transmission. I have no rating to offer ORINK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fully compatible, 21 Jun. 2009
Mr. T. Rippon (UK) - See all my reviews
This cartridge was NOT fully compatible with my HP printer.
You have tried to contact me while I was on holiday but I was unable to return the call for some unknown reason !

Regards Thomas Rippon

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use one click, 30 Jan. 2008
Alan Smith "Alan" (Baildon, England) - See all my reviews
£7.99 per item for delivery you are having a laugh really in this day and age when 1st class recorded is only £2.50 I am suprised Amazon lets you get away with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness, 31 Oct. 2009
Mr. J. Robertson "John R" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
After ordering I not only got rapid confirmation but I got a very swift delivery and as I was desperate for a new ink cartridge would when I need it repeat the process through Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Jun. 2009
I was looking for a source of cheaper printer cartidges and I came across this supplier on Amazon. This was a very good price and the delivery was quick even though I had selected Super Saver. The one niggle is the jiffy bag which resulted in the corners of box being damaged. However the cartridge itself is protected inside and is not damaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the P&P, 23 Jan. 2009
D. Evans (U.K) - See all my reviews
Seller was unresponsive to queries and charges £4 per item delivered. Therefore I paid £12 for 3 cartridges, sent to me in a jiffy bag which costs how much??.... Not Impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars great genuine cartridge, 21 Jan. 2010
can be obtained at a good price lasts much longer than compatible inks and quality is far suprerior especially for phot prints and the ink dries fast to avoid smudging and resist sunlight fading

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Cartridges, 26 Sept. 2009
Mr. Gareth James Hyde "WhittingtonRichard" (Whittington, Lichfield) - See all my reviews
Have tried compatible cartridges and had problems with the ink, the quality and the life so stick to makers own. The product is as it should be, very quick delivery and very competitive price.

5.0 out of 5 stars hp cartridge, 29 Dec. 2009
Excellent service and also great price. Have tried compatible cartridges but no matter how good they profess to be you cannot beat the originals!!!!!