Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis

on 3 October 2011
My complaint is NOT with the seller but Amazon. Although it says that this cartridge is 'Light User' I think it should state capacity (4.5ml). When compared to full size cartridges (17ml) this particular cartridge is spectacularly overpriced! Come on Amazon lets have a bit better description of items so that a better judgement can be made when choosing. I certainly will not be buying this again.
on 6 March 2010
hp 57 small color cartridge I ordered was in excellent condition and it was according to the specifications too. The product was delivered within few days. Very happy with the product for its value HP 57 Small - Print cartridge - 1 x color (cyan, magenta, yellow)