4.0 out of 5 stars Tough Lil Tool
Bought these to replace the ones which came with my bike repair kit. Those ones snapped the first time I tried to use them. These things are so tough, you'd be forgiven for thinking they were made of iron! Tough handy little tools!
Published 8 months ago by steven harding

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly poor quality and bad design.
Published 4 months ago by BJB

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly poor quality and bad design., 9 Aug 2014
BJB (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
I have used these three times now and two of them have broken, firing nice little shards of sharp blue plastic into my tyre housing. Just what I wanted. Shockingly badly designed, so that they make the work of removing or replacing a tyre into a sweaty, sweary, knuckle-scraping nightmare instead of a five minute repair. Tips break easily, and the hooks are so badly designed that you need to bend the levers almost in half to get them to engage with a spoke, which can't be good for the spoke either. They pop out at will, and I have pinched and punctured two tubes while repairing punctures - never having done this before in my entire bicycle-owning life. Which is longer than I'd like to admit. Simply horrible little tools which are not only not fit for purpose, but which are fit for absolutely nothing, apart from dropping into the nearest bin. Got them in a toolkit with SuperPatches, which are also a waste of money. Not my finest hour on Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough Lil Tool, 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best quality, 17 Dec 2013
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
Great tyre levers, these are made of good quality resin, that have a very slight flex, which is good. Park Tools name speaks for itself and even a small item like this shows their fine quality and attention to detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality levers,quality brand., 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
This product is far better quality than other plastic levers I have seen on the market,would like to think (not having used them yet)that they will perform better too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can buy, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
Been using these loads since i got them and they are excellent quality would definitely buy again if i lost them. And they weigh next to nothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product and worked fine, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
Cheap product and worked fine, as i had a flat the following day.
Clip together for easy storage, and no noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 8 Oct 2013
L. Sadler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
Cheap, cheerful and very effective, not the most exciting thing in the world but you'll be glad of them when you need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dos the job, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
Very strong, clip into each other for tidy storage, I have fixed a dozen punctures in all conditions and all 3 are still in one piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple tool done well, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
I very rarely become evangelistic about a piece of plastic, but these tyre levers are simply perfect. I've used, and broken, dozens of other tyre levers in my days. These levers are perfectly shaped for the job, with none of the harsh angles of a standard lever. They hold in place perfectly, and despite all my best efforts, I've been unable to break a single one of them.

I know, it's just a piece of plastic, but these are very good pieces of plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
This is the worst set of tyre levers I've had. I use a road bike. I read the reviews before buying them and expected great things but:

1. Impossible to get them under the bead. I have to use an old Zefal lever to get started.

2. They are too thick. This means that when you get them under the tyre and pull back to clip onto a spoke the tyre is under more tension making it hard to get the next one in.

3. I have to push them so far in to the rim to get them to bite that I risk pinching the tube.

Altogether a disaster.