on 9 February 2015
Good Solid cable, bought for added security when transporting shotguns, looped through an anchor point in the boot and locked with a good padlock

arrived fast and well packaged
on 17 January 2013
Brought to lock up my bike. Very happy with this cable lock. Not used it as of yet but no way would someone on the off chance passing would be able to cut through this I don't think.
on 2 August 2013
i am using the product almost everyday and it is very useful thanks!!!!! it was deliverd very quickly. it is also of great quality so tha k you so much!
on 15 August 2014
it's lightweight, I gather an electrician snips can cut it in under 10 min, but a good deterrent for just your front wheel if you use a good lock
on 20 May 2014
Held up well to wear and tear, velcro tie to help retain cable coiled in transit is useful, nice size eylets make it easy to loop onto d-lock.
on 12 December 2012
I have just this morning after almost 6 months of aparent safety had to cut through this chain, after the padlock failed. It took less than 5 mins with a pair of decent cable snips (Type used by electricians).

If you want some degree of security other than a deterent, buy something else
on 5 April 2013
extremely robust product which satisfies insurance requirements. recently locked 5 road bikes together outside a cafe. good value for money
on 17 November 2012
This was put to the test when my bike was nearly stolen. Unfortunately it was the Mini Evolution Mini LS lock that saved the bike not this as it was neatly cut in two. It's a backup to deter the casual thief or to make life a bit more difficult but don't rely on it.
on 19 June 2016
The cable was great, I use it in combination with Messenger Mini + lock from the same company as extra security for my front wheel.
on 10 March 2014
Brilliant just what I needed after I lost my last one, provides added security when I leave my bike for longer periods of time.