5.0 out of 5 stars Threading Mouse
We have owned one for nearly three years, child is now four but I expect to get a few years play out of it yet. Not something my child plays at home with but brilliant for travelling. Literally a pocket sized toy that entertains for a long time when we are on the move. I bought it for hand-eye coordination but got so much more. It is easy to pack, light and small for...
Published on 21 Dec 2010 by Skottimama

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yellow or cheese coloured but a good toy nonetheless
The cheese was wooden, not yellow at all, but it is a sturdy toy with a strong string. Could recommend
Published 17 months ago by ciara dalstra

5.0 out of 5 stars Threading toy, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Creative Toys : Wooden Threading Lacing Mouse and Cheese (Toy)
Excellent educational toy which is super value for money. I just wish I had come across it earlier. My 2 year old enjoys it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for quiet time, 5 Jan 2013
Although this toy wasn't the most exciting one for my daughter aged 2 at xmas she has returned to it every day and likes to play with it when she's sitting watching a DVD or chilling out on the sofa. The picture looks as if it's painted yellow but is actually natural wood, so far the end of the string has stayed firmly attached to the wood despite some rough use! Good value and nice toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 1 Jan 2013
A good toy for a two year old. Picture portrayed cheese as yellow so was disappointed that it is natural wood colour. It is reasonably well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not yellow!, 17 Dec 2012
Corryn Nevin (Kirkoswald, Penrith United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In the photograph it looks yellow but the colour is unstained wood! It's not a problem, I'd rather have it natural than painted, but I was a little surprised when I unwrapped it. My 3-year-old role plays with it (the mouse flies through the air with the cheese following after) rather than threading the mouse through the holes but she does like it. Handy to keep in my handbag so my daughter can play with it at coffee shops and restaurants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I'm pleased, 3 Dec 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this toy for my 3 year old daughter who really enjoys playing with this, esp on a bus or train journey. It does seem very durable and the only downside is that it isn't painted like the picture shows which I was a bit disappointed with. However, she does enjoy playing with it and I think it does teach small children a lot (problem solving).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, but it is not yellow like it seems, 19 Nov 2012
Great toy for hand-eye coordination. The small size makes it adequate for travels. It is the perfect size for small children since it is not too small. I bought it for my 2-year-old son's birthday, but I guess he would have enjoyed it a lot more between 18 and 24 months while he was still developing his coordination. Now it is quite easy to lace for him, but not to unlace yet.
Because it is a cheese and a mouse it allows many stories and plays.
Though the color is different from the picture. It is not yellow like it seems, but in natural wood. Equally nice, maybe even more pretty, but different from what I had expected by looking at the pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse, dingly dangly, 1 July 2012
It was not an instant hit but, he eventually grew on my now 18-month old boy. He would thread two~three wholes and carry it around between his two fingers saying "dingly dangly". I got the toy for him about two month ago (I think..) and at first he would just poke with his finger but it was amusing, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Painted!, 27 Oct 2014
Lovely little learning toy and the mouse is so sweet, but as others have said, the cheese is unfortunately not yellow! I'll be painting it for my 2 year old son for xmas, and i'm sure he'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. It was also very entertaining for my 8 year old too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unpainted, 13 Jun 2014
I thought this was painted as it looks like it in the picture but actually it's plain unpainted wood. Not a problem if that's what I was expecting but the picture doesn't look like pale unpainted wood, the cheese looks yellow and there us a version I'd seen that was painted do presumed the same one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
Excellent, bought for a 20 month old and still being played with after two years.