on 7 March 2009
I was looking for a bag for my 17" laptop for around the £30 mark but couldn't make up my mind due to the fact that the internal dimensions are not quoted on most bags and the better looking ones are for 15.4" screens.

In the end I gambled on this 'traditionally styled' one fitting, and at Amazon's price it has proven to be a real bargain. This bag is of good quality with a sturdy handle and my 17" laptop fits, JUST.

My laptop is 400mm x 290mm and I would guess that you will fit one in up to 410mm x 300mm but I doubt any bigger.

Hope that helps if you're looking at this one.
on 12 September 2008
Having read the previous review, I was worried that my 17" laptop would not fit inside the bag, but it does! I am writing this review on my laptop, which is plugged in and inside the bag. Its great to be able to use it like this rather than having to remove it completely. Its comfortable to carry and there is plenty of storage for the lead and many other items.
on 31 January 2009
Having read some of the other reviews, I was worried that my 17" laptop would not fit inside. It fits allright, plenty of room for other little things and papers. It looks great outside and very well manufactured.
Great laptop bag.
on 24 April 2010
Far too small to accomodate my 17" Vaio laptop !!
It would have been useful to have known maximum dimensions of laptop which would fit.
on 25 May 2009
Superb build quality, takes xps 16" with ease, very well thought out apart from, I prefer the top loader style of my wenger backpack, to the velcro strap type found in all of these styles of bag ?
on 9 September 2009
Fits my 17" Dell fine But no room for it next to the Laptop so has to live in the other part of the bag so it's a little crowded to carry everything, but the quality of the bag is high.
on 4 September 2009
Bought the Swiss Gear Yukon for my 17" Apple Laptop and it fits perfectly with breathing space all around. Very pleased with my purchase and received the item sooner than expected. GREAT!
on 4 June 2009
I am very pleased with this bag. It fits my 17" Fujitsu Siemens widescreen laptop perfectly. The quality feels good and there are loads of pockets inside. Looks like a quality bag.
on 11 October 2011
Nice bag. A bit heavy but seems sturdy. Not recommended for frequent travelers. Smaller laptops also fit in nicely. Good built quality.
on 19 August 2011
I read reviews and wasn't 100 sure if my Samsung R730 17" widescreen (270 x 410mm)would fit, but it does perfectly. In adition there's lot of very useful pockets for power supply, etc.

The quality of the case is excellent and the delivery service and information provided the best I've experienced from any online retailer.

See one answered question