on 13 June 2012
I was extermely un-satisfied with my item. i took it out of the box and saw a knot in the chain. I tried to undo the knot very carefully and the chain snapped in half (this happened on the first day of recieving item). I left the pendulum because I was so unhappy. Then, a couple of hours later, i picked up my pendulum only to realise that the end of the crystal was cracked and loose. I put it back on the table gently and then the end of it had come off. My pendulum only lasted for about 4 hours. I am completly unhappy about my purchase.
on 2 November 2012
I should have known better considering it was so cheap. This Item that you actually get looks nothing like the picture, the bead at the end was white and something you would find on a children's toy, the chain is alright about to fall apart and the crystal is a really dark brown colour no sure if it is Carnelian as I have a lot of Carnelian Crystal and this is the odd one out.
on 27 September 2012
It came very fast but I am unsatysfied because of that colour. It is not like on the picture. It is white with brown spots. And second thing. There are scratches on it.
on 21 March 2012
Lovely colour, the weight and balance are excellent, responds well to my questions and gives me clear answers! Very good value for the price, prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
on 27 May 2014
Lovely quality heavy pendant. Not as red as I would have liked but you take that risk when buying something with so many natural variations from the internet.
on 17 March 2014
Its great fun, easy to use and I use it pretty much every day asking for something. Its a great confidence boost even if you don't believe
on 31 January 2012
Oh wow I do love this - it shines in the sunlight. I have programmed it so very well indeed. Thank you for the speedy delivery.
on 25 June 2014
It was a gift for a family member and we both agreed it was lovely and good value for money. Thank you
on 3 September 2011
Fantastic Pendulum
Weight and balance are excellent, gives me the answers I need as I need them
Great Price, Great Shipping, Highly Recommend