on 11 October 2011
I really like this dowser,
I got good vibes from it straight away. The chain on it could be a little thicker but as long as its looked after it should be o.k.
i am a novice at the moment, but i am looking forward to using it and seeing how it goes.
Its very pretty and would make an ideal gift for someone who is into this kind of thing. It comes in a nice protective bag along with an instruction sheet.
on 6 July 2013
Fast delivery, well packed, pendulum was in perfect condition, mines keeps disappearing on me then returning suddenly after a while, when I get the chance to used it , it's very precise.
on 1 August 2013
Nice crystal on chain. The size isnt too bad actually which is good comes in a nice red velvet pouch. And its done the job.
on 18 February 2014
The quartz pendulum is a little shorter than what it looks in the picture, but still it is very good. I have not yet used it as a dowser yet but I will try soon and see how good it is, in all a very good crystal.
on 21 March 2014
A great product at a very competitive price, prompt delivery and very well packaged. My aunt came to dinner one night and fell in love with this pendulum so I gifted it to her. She never neglects to mention how much she loves it and how relaxing she finds just holding it and dowsing. I told her she would!

Highly recommend this seller. Thank you.
on 24 March 2013
Excellent well made and pleasent to use
nicely packaged and the bag to keep it in is fine
buy it
on 23 September 2013
THIS IS A VERY NICE DOWSER THE FIRST ONE I HAVE BOUGHT, NICE TO CARRY AROUND IN POCKET OR HANDBAG
on 26 July 2012
It is what it is and i am happy with the product. Comes with a nice little bag too. Amazing price!
on 12 May 2014
The chain is shorter than I thought it would be and the pendant smaller. I own a pendulum and it is better than this one. This is for a gift. I suppose it will be ok judging by the reviews.
on 13 January 2014
This is a great little dowser.

It's easy to handle; attractive and ideal for beginners' and long-term users alike.

I would definitely recommend it.