on 29 August 2010
I had been loosing weight steady and slow but I then hit a a slump and my weight loss stopped so i decided to give Slim fast a go to get the weight loss going again and have since lost a further stone. I have it for breakfast and lunch and then a normal meal at dinner. For snacks I have snack a jacks or fruit if i get hungry.
If you stick to it and keep snacking to a minimum then it will work.
I got hungry on it to start with but that didn't last long and I'd only get hungry after 3 or 4 hours after having the shake for a meal so it would take a while. This is ideal for those people like me who have problems with portion control. I eat healthy but eat too much. Slim fast sorts that out because you don't have to weigh anything or even look at portions, you just put in two scoops of the powder and 250ml skimmed milk and drink away and your sorted.
I do go to the gym but I know Slim fast helped push me in the right direction. My dad does Slim fast all year round.
It has also helped with my I.B.S as I often had stomack problems and would end up waking up in the night feeling sick ware I hadn't digested food properly. Since Slim Fast that no longer happens, my I.B.S has really settled down and is no longer a problem. It's really settled me system.

Give it a go for a month and if it doesn't work then stop. No harm in trying though right?
on 20 May 2013
Recently purchased this item for £9.46 , was looking to place my next order and the price has risen to over £22. How can the seller possibly justify this incredible price rise.Needless to say i won't be reordering from them, not when you can get 3 tins from boots for less than £9 what a rip off merchant!!!!
on 26 April 2009
it works if you do it right i have the slim fast for breacfast and lunch then i have the bars for a snack and for dinner i have a proper meal and plenty of water and exsersize walking skipping it works if you stick to it.
on 17 April 2013
Bought a bunch of the banana flavoured slimfast. They tasted great, bought at a fantastic price and arrived quickly too :-)
on 27 January 2013
This item was delivered to Denmark in about three days, which was almost a week earlier than the estimate. It was packaged adequately and the correct amount of tins arrived. I was doubtful about how tasty this could be for 200 calories a portion but if I didn't know better, I wouldn't have questioned that I wasn't drinking a real milkshake. I would happily pay for this in a shop even when I wasn't watching my calorie intake. It was thick, creamy and sweet. I don't feel like I'm dieting with this and look forward to it through the day. If you like Banana milkshake, try this.
on 4 June 2013
its pretty tasty and smells good! but it gets me a little light headed? dunno why. i ussualy go to the gym and come back drink it so i wont realy feel hungry. it fills u up and taste great as i already said! great if ur on a diet too! if not i wouldent reccommend it. say if u where about to drink it at night before u go sleep ( as i do sometimes) i would just say drink plain milk instead of wasting this for night! (just a little advice for ya!!)
on 29 August 2010
My favourite flavour from the powder ones.
I give them a good whisk with a whisker and this one is really nice and I look forward to it.
Been on them for a week and I can really feel my stomach getting smaller and I find them quite satisfying and have been quite impressed by how much they kill off my hunger pangs as did not think they would work.
on 19 March 2013
Great value (prices around £13 at the time of purchase). Decent taste, with skimmed milk. I've had three flavours (chocolate and strawberry also) and each time the tins cover the 12 'meals' they say they should and each one tastes absolutely fine.

Three weeks use so far and the weight is falling off. Like any diet, you have to be strict about your intake and not expect to cheat and still lose rapid weight.
on 1 March 2013
I think the Banana Milkshake is the best one yet and this was a pretty good deal. However did not manage to loose much weight due to my lack of willpower and the fact I soon got fed up of it, although it was delicious.
on 13 February 2015
Almost as palatable as the vanilla one, and the Slimfast drinks are better shakes than either Lipotrim or Extante or any of the others - but should we be drinking dust mixed with water instead of a piece of fruit?