5.0 out of 5 stars this castle is probably the best one so far!, 2 Aug 2007
J. Minns "wilz" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got this castle for an early birthday present. It is really good. We have a loft conversion and I put all my lego up there. it took me about two and a half hours to buil but when you've built it you feel like you want to knock it down and built it back up. I did have the first castle but when we moved half of it fell down, but i got all the pieces and i built the other half on my own. I can't stop playing with itit's just so great. I would reccomend this too any lego harry potter lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of the fun was building it!, 25 May 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got this in christmas present and loved it! It took maybe 3 hours maximum to built it, but the instructions were easy and it was really fun to build it. The castle is really nice and lots of things inside it like umbridges office, snapes potions class, and much more. Hours of fun playing with it- really a great thing for harry potter fans or just people who like lego.