5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wrap!!
Published on 18 July 2011 by ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars I Think you can find the cuter and better design from
it's okay.... not too think.. I Think you can find the cuter and better design from others
Published 2 months ago by L.C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wrap!!, 18 July 2011
This soft wrap is one of those really useful things that you actually do need for a baby! Along with a pram/sling, vests/babygrows and nappies you are sorted! I love it because it is easy to regulate the temperature, you can open the flaps, have the hood on or off, wrap them tight or loose with arms in or out. The shape is important because unlike a blanket you can strap them into anything and the elastic around the legs keeps everything on and snug. The best thing is the baby is easy to transfer between car, cot, buggy, even baby gym! I have used this from a couple of weeks old where babies love to be swaddled tight and even as a bigger baby it is still great for those cold summer days when you don't really need a thick coat or snowsuit, or for colder evenings under the baby gym or in the bouncer. It is easy to wash and comes out like new, dries really quickly and all in all is a great newborn present for anyone! As a foster carer for babies I'm so glad I discovered these wraps, no more blankets trailing everywhere or stuffing a sleepy baby into snowsuits, buggy snuggles and coats! Trust me I have tried a lot of baby gear! This is a really good buy at a great price and will be used again and again. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blanket i have ever used!, 7 May 2008
Mrs. Louise Mcconville (S. Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bug in a Rug Sling Blanket and Fleece Pramsuit (Small, Red) (Baby Product)
I bought this blanket feeling that i was expensive for a blanket but i liked the idea of the legs in it so that the baby would properly fit into a car seat etc.. I can honestly say that i have used this blanket the most and taken my daughter everywhere in it. She likes to be wrapped up and this fits the bill as i wrap her up when we are out and she will sleep for hours:) I also have the security of knowing that she is properly strapped into her carseat and keeping warm. I love it so much i am just ordering a 'summer' cotton one and another blanket for the winter in the next sizes up. One of the best baby products on the market!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Jan. 2014
We have been extremely pleased with our purchase of a baby blue medium bug in a rug. It is easier to get on and off than a snow suit. The hood keeps our still-bald baby's head lovely and warm. We especially like the fact that you can open it out when you get into a warm building thereby reducing the risk of our baby over heating. It is particularly useful after swimming to keep our baby very snuggly. It is easy to wash and dries quickly, and is very reasonably priced compared to some similar products available. We can think of nothing negative to say about it - in fact we are just about to order the next size up!!!Bug As A Rug Original Fleece Baby Wrap - Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have' for a babies, 15 April 2014
It is one of the best things I've bought since having my son who is now 9 weeks old, I only wish I had bought one earlier to bring him home from hospital in instead of fighting to get his arms and legs in a pram suit. I have three friends expecting later this year so will be ordered a bug in a rug for each one along with the next size up for my son. This is a 'must have' for all babies, a truly excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 8 Mar. 2014
This is one of my favourite ever baby products. It is very warm and cosy, fits nicely and very versatile. You can transfer a silly from baby carrier to car seat and then bed if needed. It washes well and dries really quickly as well, so helpful if you have any accidents when all wrapped up.
Worth the money and will be getting a bigger size when baby grows out of this size.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for babywearing, 7 Feb. 2014
I had picked up the smaller size second hand so when my baby outgrew it I had no hesitation in ordering the next size up!
Bug in a rug is so soft and cosy. No more messing about with blankets in car seat or pram. I particularly love it as I use my baby carrier a lot and this way in cold weather he stays cosy especially his legs but it is also not too bulky. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!, 12 Nov. 2013
This is an amazing product.. Use it in the home aswell as outdoors.. No need to disturb baby as blanket can stay on! Will definitely buy another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 11 Jan. 2014
This product was recommended to us by a friend as our little one was getting very hot in his car seat and thick coat. It arrived very quickly and is a very snug product! The Velcro is good because I can wrap my little one up when we first go out, then as he hates being swaddled, I can undo the Velcro to let his arms free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for my Neice., 7 Jan. 2014
I gave the product 5/5 due to it being delivered within a few days, the product itself was of a high quality and very soft to the touch. My sister told me after Christmas that she really liked it and it was perfect for keeping my Niece cosy and safe. Job Done! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, 7 May 2014
I got this for my sisters newborn as HER birthday present and she loved it. It fits her 2 month old perfectly and she's been sending images of her in it on Whatsapp and posting them all over her facebook. She loves the versatile nature of the rug, allowing it to be used in all conditions, even when it's warm out (opening out the side flaps and leaving her feet in the sock section). She finds it really convenient when she's in a rush somewhere and she wants to make sure her girl is nice and cosy. It takes seconds to put on and the quality of the fleece is excellent. A big thumbs up here!