on 21 February 2011
Bought this to use with a yr5 class doing a food science topic. Easy to clean, sturdy and durable. We used them with U.I. solution when testing acidity. Kids felt like real scientists.
on 14 February 2012
Well impressed with the delivery time. Took just over a day from ordering to receiving. They were just what I was looking for, needed a way of garnishing a soup with flavoured oil with precision and these did not disappoint. Only negative thing was they seemed to be scented which I don't think was specified in the product description. It makes sense as it says they are for aromatherapy but I assumed they would be basic plastic pipettes. Nevertheless, after a long soak in hot soapy water they were fine so all's well that ends well.
on 9 January 2015
I know these will be perfect for adding small amounts of water to watercolour paints and also useful in the garden for measuring insecticed accurately into garden sprays. My wife also says that they will be good for administering poison in small doses. Come to think of it ......
on 4 June 2014
They arrived surprisingly quickly.These pipettes are exactly what I needed, nicely marked and nicely made. I use them for moving perfume from the bottle into my mini atomizer. Will purchase again.
on 3 April 2014
I found these pipettes just the thing I needed for feeding puppies and giving medication also use them for older dogs
on 9 May 2014
I use them for measuring model paint fluids and they are spot on for this job, can recommend them to anyone
Perform extremely well and inexpensive. The tips are not quite as slim as was hoped although probably perfect for the larger bottles of essential oils which may have larger openings. With the smaller 5 or 10ml bottles of solme of the more expensive oils it beak may be just too wide and not long enough to reach to the bottom.

The body is 100% soft and flexible from tip to bulb and non-fragile. It is therefore safer than glass!
on 19 December 2013
I never knew there were so many uses for pipettes. How did I ever manage without these? They aren't exactly family heirloom quality but they'll do for me.
on 6 September 2015
Arrived quickly, good condition, very useful. I actually used them to squirt olive oil into my dog's ear, they worked a trick clearing wax!
on 30 September 2015
These pipettes are fantastic. Useful for baby drops, ear drops, cake designs and a wide ranges of other uses.
They were quickly delivered and it's simple design works. Excellent tool.

P.s. They are cheaper than Boots or your local pharmacy too.