on 13 September 2011
I have just received my second order of oils and I am very pleased. These are real quality and the nicest oils I have bought. I would recommend any oils from this seller as you will always receive 1st class goods. The delivery is always very quick.
on 30 April 2012
A good quality oil which is rich in odour and spreads well in your room. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
on 3 October 2010
A beautiful product, arrived quickly, and would certainly buy more products from the same seller in the future.
on 17 May 2013
I ordered this with other oils to use as a starter kit, good value for money and good quality oil
on 16 January 2013
And for a fresh scent in bathroom and loo, and for general pot pourri use, a lovely lasting scent, a quality product with excellent and fast delivery, securely packaged so highly recommended the vendor and the product.
on 11 July 2012
This is quite a nice smell ... great price .. Quick delivery ... well packaged ..

Although not all flavours agree with me .. at these prices ..i am happy to buy different flavours and keep experimenting to see what i like and what i dont ...

I am realising i am quite particular about these oils ... so at a great price like this i actually enjoy experimenting with oils i havent tried before ...
on 23 May 2014
chose this oil for its uplifting properties and freshness- very satisfied
for some the scent may be too strong but if you like citrus scents like I do then you'll love it like me!
on 13 March 2013
I have now bought several oils from this company, and have not been dissapointed to date. I use oils in both a burner and an electric humidifier/diffuser. My favourite so far is the lemongrass, which has lasted me two months of almost constant use. Excellent quality, at a decent price. Other users have moaned about the postage costs, but I have just bought 4 more bottles of lemongrass for about £8, inc postage... thats about £2 a bottle, try getting decent quality aroma oils for that price on the high street. Cant reccomend this company highly enough.
on 29 July 2013
Refreshing and uplifting. Really liked this and had it before.
My clients always comment when I use this. Just fabulous.
on 16 October 2014
So I made some grilled fish and on another occassion I fried some fish...both times this essential oil acted as a great room freshener when I put a few drops in some boiling water. I have used this oil to freshen up the bathroom, football boots, foul smelling washing machine which was making the football kits smellier than when they went in.

I can use this neat or in a spray bottle with water. I really like it alot.