5.0 out of 5 stars Rely on it
I have been using MucOff for years and can't praise it enough. A quick spray, agitate the really dirty bits with an old paint brush and hose off. Even engrained greasy dirt washes away easily and the bike comes up like new - with none of the horrible streaky drying you get after washing with soap based products, It seem safe on all materials as well.
Published on 1 Oct. 2009 by A. D. Clift

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
This product is good with the nozzle spray design as it's easy to spray it on hard to get corners on the bike.
Published 7 months ago by Tmoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Rely on it, 1 Oct. 2009
A. D. Clift (Bromley Kent UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and easy to use, 19 Feb. 2012
jon (hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
This stuff really works! In near-freezing temperatures I didn't want to spend ages labouring over a bike wash and with Muc-Off didn't have to! Sprayed the bike with water, then Muc-Off. Walked away and had a smoke. Five minutes later, came back and sprayed my bike with water again : job done! Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
I was very sceptical when I read the ads for this stuff but after reading some of the reviews I decided to try it for myself - and it really is superb. Dirty engine alloy comes up a treat, certainly better than soap and water, and also the other alloy bits such as fork stantions and wheel hubs. The whole bike has taken on a fresh look. Some tough ingrained dirt needed more than one application but I am very impressed. Just wet the surface to be cleaned, spray on Muc-off and then hose off - excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike cleaner, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
This is the first time I've have used a Muc-Off product and so far I have been very impressed. It is a good size and sprays out easily (safe to use on all parts of bike) - next time I will probably purchase the 'carton' and refill the spray bottle (as suggested). It makes cleaning really tough grime much easier and dissolves it. I use this and water to clean my bike, then muc-off bike cleaner and lubricant afterwards. Works a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
I used this product after a particularly muddy bike ride. Even though I had read all the positives reviews I was very sceptical about the efficiency of this product. All I can say is WOW this product really does work. My bike is now super clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars It reaches the dirt other cleaners cannot reach!, 2 Oct. 2013
I bought a bright shiny new High gloss Carbon bike. The first time I was out in the rain what appeared to be a black residue from the brakes went everywhere - and amongst other things made the white wheels look awful. I tried washing-up liquid - car shampoo (both very good brands) and the best they could do was smear the residue. I'm very pleased to say that Muc-off - did the job! Spray the liquid on, leave it a few minutes, lightly brush with a toothbrush and rinse away - as good as new. I'll certainly buy it again but then the bottle will probably last quite a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 5 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
I use Muc-Off on my Gilera DNA and it brings it up a treat. I spray it on all parts, including the engine and it removes all grease and road muck. Plus its easy to use, only ground on muck and grease needs scrubbing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 17 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
I've used this on my motorcycle after I took it through some very muddy country lanes over a period of a month. Gave the bike a spray, waited and hosed it down and it was practically cleaned to perfection! Absolutely no effort and clumps of mud just fell off. Quick wipedown with a cloth afterwards to remove the thin film of soapy mud and it looked brand new.
Word of warning: Ride carefully if it gets on tyres and take it easy on corners. No need to explain how I know that!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is extremely effective, 24 Oct. 2014
Pete (Sandbach, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
It is extremely effective, shortly after spraying you can see the dirt sliding off, some more stubborn dirt may need agitating with a soft brush.

Make sure you de-grease your chain with a suitable de-greaser before you use this as this will then help remove residual gunk coming off the chain and gears etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres (Sports)
i have been riding bikes for 50 years and spent a lot of that time washing and polishing. wish i had found this years ago it is brilliant. does exactly what it says, leaves the bike spotless all done in 15 minutes.

Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres