5.0 out of 5 stars Was amazed by this product
Published on 16 May 2012 by L. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Why can't they sell this stuff as a concentrate? I am guessing it's because they wouldn't get away with charging so much for it BUT THAT IS ONLY A GUESS. Who knows, I'm probably wrong. If anyone out there knows the reason why I would appreciate a reply to this review. Anyway, it seems to do a really good job and I have bought this product twice which speaks volumes. I...
Published 20 months ago by DisillusionedDave

5.0 out of 5 stars Was amazed by this product, 16 May 2012
L. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
I have an expensive Mountain bike and like to look after it, in fact i'd say i'm probably a little OCD about it. I bought this Muc Off cleaner, not for day to day cleaning (bucket of water will do that) but for use after a long days ride in bad conditions where the bike comes back literally covered in mud.....more often than not, along with the rest of the families bikes too.

These products seem to be able to break down the bond between any grime and your bike, so after you've sprayed it liberally onto the whole bike (its safe to use on everything including rubber parts and brakes) and waited 5 minutes, a spray with a hose will take off pretty much all the mud in one go. This really does save a lot of time overall.

After this, I just spray down the metal components (not brakes) with Muc Off 'Bike Spray' to drive out any water, (I suspect it's very similar to WD40) and then re-lube the drivetrain.

Apparently this stuff can be used for other things too - cleaning your car wheels and even your cooker hob, but I haven't tried that yet. Update! 20/06/12: This stuff works really well to clean car alloy wheels too! Brilliant!

About the only downside is the price, which is why I went for this 5L size which should last quite a while as you don't use more than say 100-200ml each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike care made easy, 5 Sep 2012
C. Hawkes "Livefats" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
I've been using Muc-Off to clean my motorbikes for ten years now with no problems. Arrive home, let the bike cool a little, spray on the Muc-Off liquid, wait five minutes and hose down. Job done (although for a treat, get the chamois out!)

I have a 1.5 litre spray Muc-Off bottle, and use this 5 litre container to top it up. After a couple of years, the spray container loses its efficiency, but it's easy to buy another and carry on in the smae way. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Nov 2009
Mrs. A. C. Ashton "a ashton" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
No more built up grease grime and mud, muck of is brilliant spray it on rince it off.
My husband and I do alot of off road cycling so a quick spray when we get home is magic just a rinse and off comes the muck no hard work.

Regards Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars A clean bike in 20mins....even after the muddiest MTB rides, 5 Nov 2012
keribillen (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
Hose the bike, spray this on to the bike, leave for a minute or two, brush all over, then rinse off.
As simple as that, and even makes my chain sparkle.
Great stuff!

(I use this on an MTB that gets very muddy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all-round bike cleaner - works out cheaper for refills, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
I swear by Muc-Off products as they just seem to do the job perfectly (used it long before Team Sky got on board and started promoting it). There are lots of alternatives on the market, but I'm the kind of person who likes to stick with a product that I've tried and tested to do the job in hand - Muc-Off does just that.

Particularly in the winter months, my bike tends to get caked in dirt after just a couple of rides (being a commuter cyclist makes it happen much quicker). To help keep everything in clean, running order I try to keep my bike as clean as possible. Muc-Off bicycle cleaner is a simple to use cleaner - you simply rinse excess dirt off your bike, spray muc-off on and leave it for a few minutes to work its magic, agitate it with a brush and then rinse it off.

It doesn't work fantastically with oil as it's not really a degreaser, but for removing general dirt it is fantastic. Purchasing it in the 5-litre bottle allows me to refill my hand spray bottle at a much cheaper price than simply buying new. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars DUCATI's, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
Best cleaner on the market, I ride daily even over winter so she gets very mucky and enjoys her sunday bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely gets the Muc(k) off, 2 Nov 2014
Steven Edwards (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
Muc-off does the job well and this large container is great value. It seems to melt away the dirt and grime (and oil) so easily you're tempted to just spray the muck off (spray bottle not included, but I had one with a previous Muc-off purchase that simply needed topping up) and not use any water. Although it's quite possible to do this and hardly use any elbow power at all, it would get pretty expensive. So do what it says and spray on, leave for a minute or two and then wash off with water and a soft brush. Simples!

5.0 out of 5 stars simple the best!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
Muc Off is fantastic. Spray on, rinse off. Use it on my motorbike all the time. Leaves no mess or streaks, works brilliantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose, 21 May 2014
Mrs. Susan Girbow (Isle of Arran, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink (Automotive)
I use this for a multitude of things, I don't even own a bike! Use it on alloy wheels, anything metal, it's brilliant stuff!,

Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink