5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this
Published on 10 Oct 2009 by Jane

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!
Published 5 months ago by Steve Soffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this, 10 Oct 2009
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
I have never had a four hoe hoe punch but I having bought a four hole hole punch to keep teaching resources in I needed one. It is marvelous much quicker and easier to use than the two hole version and four holes holds the plastic wallets and loose sheets of paper far more securely. I have used this robust gadget every day since I have purchased it and really enjoying it. Simple but functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality good price, 11 Mar 2010
Brian James MCGILL (Edinburgh UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Delighted with this. I am using it at home not sure how it would stand up to lots of office use but for my pupose its a good quality product at a good price and service was excellent. I ordered it on a Sunday and had it on the Tuesday morning, postage included in the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Hole punch, 7 Jan 2010
A. DAVEY (Colchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Excellent value for money. Just what is needed by small businesses. Good quality and works well but collegues tell me not to overload it as it will not maintain its efficient performance. Delivered fast and well packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just fine; strange operation, 15 July 2012
Raymond A. Hook (Dereham, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Arrived more or less by return of post and seems sturdy enough and works OK. My only gripe is that the markings on the paper guide relate to using just the one section of the punch i.e. if set to A4, two holes (only) are punched in the centre of the edge of the sheet of paper. Very odd - to get 4 holes properly positioned on an A4 sheet it is necessary to align the centre mark on the punch with the centre of the sheet - or set the paper guide to A6.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong as an ox, 14 July 2010
Mr. J. Fulton (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Dont be put off by the low price this is a serious hole punch , its very well made and does the job with ease , in fact very satisfying to use , doesn,t feel like its going to fall apart in your hand , feels and looks like professional office stationary ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and good value, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
I bought this as I mistakenly bought a four ring binder instead of two and didn't want to spend lots on a hole punch!
The product is sturdy and acurate and looks smart too. Would highly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Don't buy from here, not what the picture shows, trader even puts a nice letter in asking for good feedback because he is a family run business and wants to keep up with the big distributors. The product was not as the picture shows, more importantly one of the plastic tray catchers on the bottom was broken before I even removed the packaging. I tried to call the number he supplied to see if there was a way I could change just the tray, as the punch was ok. 3 calls to his mobile and no answer so that's why I find myself here giving a bad review. I even left a message and six days on no response. A simple call back and resolution would have gave him 5*s but now I am giving 1 because of poor after sales!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery at the speed of light and it works well too!, 14 July 2013
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
Delivery of this 4-Hole punch could not have been quicker - it arrived the next day by courier despite me only selecting the standard delivery option. It came nicely packed and boxed and it gives an impression of being a quality item. It also comes with a plastic ruler attachment to enable you to punch several sets of pages consistently.

This punch copes admirably with around 10-12 pages at a time, and, it is also easy to use for two hole punching as well. It catches the perforations in two hoppers underneath the punching platforms which are easily opened. It's hard to fault in terms of performance and value for money - I'm delighted with mine. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 21 July 2011
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
After 4 years of trying to work out where to place a two hole hole punch so my papers would fit in a 4 hole binder I decided to buy a 4 hole hole punch. This is well made and punches fine. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: 4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand (Personal Computers)
I needed a good 4 hole perforator and these certainly fitted the bill. They are excellent value and do the job perfectly

4-Hole Perforator Black - Own Brand